i'm fucking done "eggs mayonnaise" and 'brickvader"..delete the agony of defeat

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
AM I
Cee Jay Name Sticker - Cee Jay Name Text Stickers
THE GREATEST NON-TROLL IN TROLL KINGDOM'S LEGENDARY HISTORY?<<<DISCUSS! or better yet...HOLLA BLACK.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^Sure, why blame this on US^^...You're the reason why the shit finally hit the fan, by giving blackfoot NAP troll kingdoms first sports forum..You know damn well this would have happend..I was the chosen one to receive Troll Kingdom's Sport Forum..For real Eggs Mayonnaise, why did you gift blackfoot NAP a sports forum. when I tried for years to create a sports forum here for years?..And...Why did Brickvader reinstate my account soon after you gave blackfoot NAP, formally known as bertshocka at the time a Sports Forum?...Oh sure! missmanners gave me a forum (WAX MY HUMMER), but it lasted only two months before it was deleted...I blame you , Dershocka, Venooker, Conchaga, Loktar, Bickedan, Dirk Funk and Brickvader for this mess

And Another Thing.
Gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, da-da (hey, hey, hey)..Gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, here (here)..Mocha Chocolata, ya-ya (ooh, yeah)..Creole Lady Marmalade (What-what? What-what?)..Ooh, oh...As far as i'm concerned Eggs Mayonnaise, you sir are a menus too TK's welfare...But remember top doggy-dawg................

Good Morning GIF - Good Morning Love GIFs

MODMAN

Forum
1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Could you share the ideas and views exchanged in The Agony of Defeat over the past few years, @C-40? How many TK members actively engaged in constructive discussions on the topics you initiated? Furthermore, you rarely (if ever) initiate conversations by posing questions or inviting a specific line of thought. Instead, your contributions are no more than copying and pasting content from other websites, or organizing picks competitions where you are the sole participant.

Your rhetoric suggests some accomplishment, or contribution to TK. The evidence would suggest otherwise.

I suggest you cool it and move this out of QSF.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
you only started posting at 'tk's media center' when you figured out i owned the forum,

And yet my first post in Media Center was in 2007 long before you were ever around.

Imagine that!

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Face it!..Troll Kingdoms Sports Forum was created by Eggs Mayonnaise, and requested by brickvader and speciial members of TK (Venooker, MODMAN, The Question Volpone, CaptainWacky, Dr Dave, Charlemange, Loktar, and Cassie) to keep sports related threads out of Speak Freely...Truth is...The Mine Fielders knew that if blackfoot NAP, and the reinstated steve samural jack and I (CeeJay) would have made Speak Freely the #1 forum at Troll Kingdom...So they decided to separate us from Speak Freely...Eggs Mayonnaise forbids us to message at the Mine Fields<<<Who thought New Age Posting was back and in full effect<<NOT!)...And you pathetic slow mo's are acting so surprised why blackfoot NAP made this message in this forum...For real!...If you were to combine Speak Freely and TAOD total messages...I think those forums combined would be #1 ahead of the Mine Fields<<Do tha math. HOLLA BLACK!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
No Poop GIF - No Poop Bomb GIFs

ohhhhhh hell to the no naw! don't you peoples butter my butt and call me a biscuit.

Am I ever gonna quit? Will I dumb it down a bit? Am I running with the shit?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Joke Egg GIF - Joke Egg GIFs

why are you talking to yourself with 2 accounts?

yeah peoples i sometimes confused my damn self, which to be fair, isn't that difficult.

at this point peoples i'm trying to concoct the most ludicrous post about duals/socks ever.

it only gets worse from here. but to be fair 'eggs mayonnaise', you probably thought you know'd that since day 1. when 'dershocka' gave me his 'bertshocka' account and you gifted me 'troll kingdom's' sports forum.

don't you dare try and separate the relationship between 'bertshocka', 'briickvader' and you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^great message jack^^. I laughed my ass off.

instead of giving you a like, i gave you a haha.

Laughing GIF - Laughing Laugh GIFs
Laughing Laughing Hysterically GIF - Laughing Laughing Hysterically Dying Laughing GIFs
Joongcat GIF - Joongcat GIFs