The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Let me know if you want more, K?

jack

Just ban this account already.. Fucking happy to do more,

fuck-you-middlefinger.gif

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
For the record, I don't give the slightest fuck about anyone in this thread.

MODMAN, you had your fun for a while, now knock it off. I'm gonna have to clean up your mess, you diaper loader.

blackfoot: Every asshole post and annoying PM is going to lengthen the amount of time it takes for me to get around deleting posts in there. Your little jackoff-shack of a forum is not a priority to anyone here but you. Get off my ass or I'll deny you access to it.

We're all too old for this shit. Fuck off and get lives.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^whatever, man!!^^ i've spent 6-years of my life keeping the 'agony of defeat' the most recognizable forum of 'trollkingdom' and this is what i get?

you granted me the forum to keep my sports out of 'speak freely' and your precious 'mine field' and that dead ass forum 'the badlands'.

fuck! half of the threads in 'speak freely' is about me, made by other members, but the staff forbids me to post in it. if it wasn't for me that shithole would die.

i'm the one who gave 'the badlands' life. since i've stopped posting there, its been dead. name one member who uses that forum?

when the staff moved many of my threads to 'the daycare center', i ran with it. i made the daycare center relevant!. then the staff decided to delete the forum.

see what 'vappooper' is doing 'eggs mayonnaise', 'mentalist', 'cassie', 'captainwacky', 'volpone' and 'missmanners' spamming this thread so you'll either move it or take actions against me

what the staff need to do is take me offa ignore and stop playing this punk-ass game with me.

fuck the 'agony of defeat', i'm going back to 'speak freely' and 'the media center' i let 'vappooper' own the 'media center', that was my first mistake at 'tk'

jack

Shut the fuck up, little man. When you ain't complaining about nothing, You're threatening everyone and everything. If you hate it here so much why continue to post here?

No one is ever going to like you or agree with you, because you're a dishonest coward.

Just go away already.

Last edited:

jack

Eggs, when TQ pulled this bullshit y'all banned him. Blackfoot pulls the same bullshit and you clean up for him and scold everyone?

Not my board I know...but just don't get it. That guy shits all over everything all the time, then whines about "injustice" and wtf?

jack

i let 'vappooper' own the 'media center', that was my first mistake at 'tk'

You don't let anyone do anything, by the way. Go ahead, spam Media center....it will just keep it the most watched forum in the Bazaar. Most posts and most views. That would be my forum, no matter what you do in it. So come play in my back yard, little man. You got nothing else in your life I guess. :)

And...what fun we'll have in speak freely. You think you see your name in lights there now?

I've stayed out of your shitty spam forum for weeks...you sure you want to change the game up now?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
blackfoot: Every asshole post and annoying PM is going to lengthen the amount of time it takes for me to get around deleting posts in there. Your little jackoff-shack of a forum is not a priority to anyone here but you. Get off my ass or I'll deny you access to it.

Isn't that what's pm's are fror? i could have easily post those long as post the way modman, synaesthia, devilman, vappooper done

But instead of doing the wrong thing, i chllled.
what the staff need to do is take me offa ignore and stop playing this punk-ass game with me.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
fuck the 'agony of defeat', i'm going back to 'speak freely' and 'the media center' i let 'vappooper' own the 'media center', that was my first mistake at 'tk'

You don't let anyone do anything, by the way. Go ahead, spam Media center....it will just keep it the most watched forum in the Bazaar. Most posts and most views. That

sure i did. you only started posting at 'tk's media center' when you figured out i owned the forum, plus the fact that i was given tk's first ever sports forum.

i just let you think you own the media center

i never-ever-ever-never spammed any forum at trollkingdom.

About TK Media Center[/url
by: 'vapooper' - october 20, 2022

^^^that's where you were jealous because i was given my forum, so tried to begged tha staff into giving you the media center.

which the staff denied you request.

Lame-o GIF - Loser GIFs

as far as the most watched forum at 'the bizarre bazaar'

'the media center'
threads: 3.4k
views: 35.5k
year started: 2004

the agony of 'defeat'
threads: 952
views: 35.3k
year started: 2017

not bad for 'the agony of defeat' since 'the media center' had a 13-year jump over the 'agony of defeat'.

jack

As usual, you are so full of shit you're floating again. Do try to control yourself.

Thanks for dancing! Your jealousy is noted and acknowledged.

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

^^that's basically why i'm pissed at our staff^^

i can't edit my post! some of those pm's was asking the staff to restore that function. its obvious that they have me on ignore, which means they can't see my post my messages.

then when i pm them there pissed.

like i stated. why 'trollkindom' gifted me 'tk's sports forum' if they just gone let peoples like: 'synaethesia', 'modman', 'mirah' and 'charlemange' ruin my threads?

peoples! i have more messages than those losers ('synaethesia', 'modman', 'mirah' and 'charlemange') combined.

it took 10 plus members to give me a negative reaction score which stands at minus14,469.

before that i was no.3, behind 'vappooper' and 'captainwacky'

just another reason why 'vappooper' is jealous of me, because at 1-time i was no.1 in that category before he knew what the reaction score was all about.

right now i'm no.11 (26,226) all-time at 'tk' with the most messages.

hey 'vappopper' (126,636). how does it feel to be no.3 in total messages behind 'gagh's' (217,236) and 'captainwackys' (171,602)? face you will never spam your way past them.

jack

Poor "Blackfoot nap/C-40" The jealousy and Multiple Personality Disorder run deep in you. Guess the wall isn't listening.

Do have a nice day.

talk-to-a-brick-wall-not-listening.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
what happened to 'the strip search' forum.

oooh yeeeeeeah, never mind!!

another 'tk' forum deleted because of me.

^^when i blew that forum up, the staff blew it out.^^.

like i said, Kaboooooooom!

Bomb Joypixels Sticker - Bomb Joypixels Bombing Stickers