If Mentalist decided to end TrollKingdom......

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The only place that REALLY happened is in your brain, owned one.

You got no game, and don't contribute shit to this place.

Your bitching and moaning sounds quite sweet, however.

jack

Bottom line: If Mentalist decided to end TrollKingdom, we need another place to hook-up. Any suggestions? there were plenty of members of TrollKingdom who had forums, or moderated in the past (jack, Dark Pickle, Dirk Funk, Donovan, Gear, Yum, CeeJay, DevilMan, Eel O'Brian, blackfoot NAP, Cory Fucka, Dog Boy 443, Frank Carrera, Charlemange, Gurk, missmanners, gagh, Conchage, sarek, Peter McDonald, seph, brickvader, Steve Bissette, Sgt. Pepper Spray and BLACKFOOT). Baahahahahaaha

Steve Bissette was never a member of TrollKingdom, owned one. You also never had any forums but the spam one you currently take a shit in every day :bigass:

Ask around "tee-hee"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Bitch please! I once moderated a forum here, remember. The only reason my sports forum got deleted is, you (jack Venooker), Dark Pickle, Conchaga and Sarek punked me out. Baahahahahaahahahahahaha

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What will you do? Where will you go!?

jackdancer1-1.gif

Baahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

Spam away, pwned one. Got you so sprung you are repeating your posts.

That's because you got no game. Your bitching and moaning sounds sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

jack

Bitch please! I once moderated a forum here, remember. The only reason my sports forum got deleted is, you (jack Venooker), Dark Pickle, Conchaga and Sarek punked me out. Baahahahahaahahahahahaha

Your sports forum got deleted? LOLOL

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Your "sports forum" should never have existed. It was all just copypasta from ESPN.com and other sports sites. No discussion. They did you a favor getting that useless thing deleted. Now if we could only get your useless cupcakeer ass deleted.....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Your "sports forum" should never have existed. It was all just copypasta from ESPN.com and other sports sites. No discussion. They did you a favor getting that useless thing deleted. Now if we could only get your useless cupcakeer ass deleted.....

Loktar? How its going big drag queen dawg? Your only purpose this year was to LIKE Venooker post. Any who, nice to hear from you bro.

jack

What the fuck do you care what I'm doing?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^I just thougt on your back home you can stop by Wilmington, NC and see your dawgs (BLACKFOOT (CeeJay), Kevin (Eel O'Brain) and Steve (DevilMan). We can have lunch. Baahahahaahahahaa.^

jack

Try English, idiot. I have no idea what you were attempting to say.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Loktar? How its going big drag queen dawg? Your only purpose this year was to LIKE Venooker post. Any who, nice to hear from you bro.
Things are going much better than your pretending them to be, Handjob Joe. You must be pretty damn pathetic and lonely to pretend you have friends here.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Wait wait wait.... Chuckie has a BRAIN? I always thought he just had a nerve ring like starfish do, to keep his various body parts communicating with each other, but for the most part, they just ran on "autopilot".

jack

He does bitch and moan well, doesn't he?

Reminds me of that toothless hooker that asked me if I wanted to "get lucky"

jack

He does bitch and moan well, doesn't he?

Reminds me of that toothless hooker that asked me if I wanted to "get lucky"

:bigass: