If Mentalist decided to end TrollKingdom......

The Question

Eternal
I'll find out where you're posting.

I'll join there.

And I'll reply to every single one of your posts with THIS:

::naughty:

StarMan™

TK denizens would be active elsewhere - at least that's what I've always assumed. I would continue posting as I always have at TrekBBS.

I pop in here out of familiarity once in a blue moon, but the board barely has a pulse and only a handful of posters - several of which are duals. I can't imagine what would motivate anyone to spend a significant portion of time here.

The Question

Eternal
I like to shit in the cereal boxes, then put them back into the cupboard.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'll find out where you're posting.

I'll join there.

And I'll reply to every single one of your posts with THIS:

::naughty:

jackdancer1-1.gif

Baahahahahahahahahahaha

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
TK denizens would be active elsewhere - at least that's what I've always assumed. I would continue posting as I always have at TrekBBS.

I think most of the old members stay in touch on Facebook. I can't imagine having any current or forgotten members of troll kingdom being friends of my FaceBook.

I pop in here out of familiarity once in a blue moon, but the board barely has a pulse and only a handful of posters - several of which are duals.

Shut your mouth part timer. TrollKingdom doesn't have duals.

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Porchie has no friends anywhere bàaaaaahaha

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Bottom line: If Mentalist decided to end TrollKingdom, we need another place to hook-up. Any suggestions? there were plenty of members of TrollKingdom who had forums, or moderated in the past (jack, Dark Pickle, Dirk Funk, Donovan, Gear, Yum, CeeJay, DevilMan, Eel O'Brian, blackfoot NAP, Cory Fucka, Dog Boy 443, Frank Carrera, Charlemange, Gurk, missmanners, gagh, Conchage, sarek, Peter McDonald, seph, brickvader, Steve Bissette, Sgt. Pepper Spray and BLACKFOOT). Baahahahahaaha

jack

Then leave. No one cares. :bigass: You got no game and don't contribute jackshit to this place anyway.

GTFO

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What Mentalist need to do is get my avatar and edit function restored. Back in the day it was “REQUIRED” that all members had to have a avatar. Just saying. No bitching and moaning here dawg, NONE!

jack

baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. And no one here is your "dawg", but you sure are everyone's "bitch"

ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

:bigass:

jack

You mad, 'bro?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Then leave. No one cares. :bigass: You got no game and don't contribute jackshit to this place anyway.

GTFO

Bitch please! I once moderated a forum here, remember. The only reason my sports forum got deleted is, you (jack Venooker), Dark Pickle, Conchaga and Sarek punked me out. Baahahahahaahahahahahaha