I wanna why I can't post at...The Mine Fields.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
'''''''''''

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've been here at Troll Kingdom for 20+ years...I wasn't a Mine Field type of guy...I made this thread because of the fact that for some odd and redonkulous, situation...somehow y'all got my main man Eggs Mayonnaise to forbid me from posting at The Mine Field...I've received and took many favors from Eggs Mayonnaise which had certain members moaning and bitchin'<<Maybe this why Eggs Mayonnaise ordered ME To stay out of The Mine Field to keep you (Venooker) among others satisfied...I would like to post at The Mine Field when they wish their members A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...In conclusion, I think its totally lacking in justice or fairness that The Mine Fielders won't except ME as a contributing member to Troll Kingdom...missmanners seen My worth when she gifted ME a forum (WAX MY HUMMER)...The only award at Troll Kingdom I wasn't gifted is...Becoming a member of our staff (Moderator or Administrator)<<<With all that said and D.O.N,E...I'll like to give a special shout out to...Brickvader and Seph.<<<Your welcome........:D

The funny thing about all this is, I don't remember ever blocking you from the MF. I barely even know how to do that. LOL

This assholic thread has seen enough sunlight.

Move on.

Oh No Emoji Sticker - Oh No Emoji Facepalm Stickers

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've been here at Troll Kingdom for 20+ years...I wasn't a Mine Field type of guy...I made this thread because of the fact that for some odd and redonkulous, situation...somehow y'all got my main man Eggs Mayonnaise to forbid me from posting at The Mine Field...I've received and took many favors from Eggs Mayonnaise which had certain members moaning and bitchin'<<Maybe this why Eggs Mayonnaise ordered ME To stay out of The Mine Field to keep you (Venooker) among others satisfied...I would like to post at The Mine Field when they wish their members A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...In conclusion, I think its totally lacking in justice or fairness that The Mine Fielders won't except ME as a contributing member to Troll Kingdom...missmanners seen My worth when she gifted ME a forum (WAX MY HUMMER)...The only award at Troll Kingdom I wasn't gifted is...Becoming a member of our staff (Moderator or Administrator)<<<With all that said and D.O.N,E...I'll like to give a special shout out to...Brickvader and Seph.<<<Your welcome........:D

Would you like some government cheese with that whine?

His momma got her WIC delivery a couple days ago, so he's probably all set....

Baby Facepalm GIF - Baby Facepalm Raxalxshivar GIFs

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Some of these threads could have been originally made in the Badlands. Several years ago, Cow or somebody else, decided to get their jollies by merging the MF and Badlands before fucking off. We had to re-separate them by hand. So I'm sure tons of threads are still in the wrong place.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Some of these threads could have been originally made in the Badlands. Several years ago, Cow or somebody else, decided to get their jollies by merging the MF and Badlands before fucking off. We had to re-separate them by hand. So I'm sure tons of threads are still in the wrong place.
As in, they weren't MF threads to begin with?

Makes sense.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

If it wasn't for ME, The Badlands wouldn't have exsisted....When missmanners gifted me the forum 'WAX MY HUMMER...It pissed Venooker, Gagh, Conchaga, Sarek, YUM, Seph, Dork Lord and the staff of 2008, that Troll Kingdom gave us The Badlands<<Jealous mothafuckas was jealous!...They even gave Conchaga and Gear the sub-forum, The Grasslands...In other words!, I contributed to Troll Kingdom...Why are ya'll denying of this?...HUH?

Bea Fiedler Fiedler GIF - Bea Fiedler Fiedler Bea GIFs

jack

Probably because you never had anything to do with the Badlands, you pathetic loser. You spent most of '08 in daycare, as I recall.

You had nothing to do with the Ranter Invasion, which was what the Badlands was created for to contain. Of course that history eludes you, because it occurred when you were locked out of the board.

It figures though, that those are actual Badlands posts, as opposed to MF posts.

Why do you have to lie about everything? It's really weird. Almost like you don't have a real life.

As in logging in to your other account to "like" your post. Interesting that your other account is the ONLY one to do that ;)

Last edited:

jack

I thought the Badlands was created to contain The Minefield's spam. Well stupid spam anyway.
Not really. It's been the receptacle tip for a lot of the bullshit that went down here over the years. Think Ranters. Remember them? Think Dual and Pickle and Mirah and Ilyanna (and Kitty and J&L and Falconarg and the Spamstitution. Remember all that? Dirk/ily/and Dual were mods. Think about the RL love affair twixt Pickle and Mirah. Remember that? Think Pussies and I forget what the male cohort was named. Mirah named that one so she'll probably remember better than I do.

But the Badlands got named when Ranters showed up. at one point it was called "The Bridge" and that was the only way Ranters could communicate in the TK environment.. Kind of an electrified daycare if you will.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Not really. It's been the receptacle tip for a lot of the bullshit that went down here over the years. Think Ranters. Remember them? Think Dual and Pickle and Mirah and Ilyanna (and Kitty and J&L and Falconarg and the Spamstitution. Remember all that? Dirk/ily/and Dual were mods. Think about the RL love affair twixt Pickle and Mirah. Remember that? Think Pussies and I forget what the male cohort was named. Mirah named that one so she'll probably remember better than I do.

But the Badlands got named when Ranters showed up. at one point it was called "The Bridge" and that was the only way Ranters could communicate in the TK environment.. Kind of an electrified daycare if you will.
I remember.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Discuss!

I think it was Eggs Mayonnaise who banned me from that forum when I had my account reinstated by Brickvader and Dershocka...After they gave bertshocka/blackfoot NAP Troll Kingdoms Sports Forum (The Agony Of Defeat).
It's because your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^^^^Message of the month^^^^^

Meme Laugh GIF - Meme Laugh GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If it wasn't for ME, The Badlands wouldn't have exsisted....When missmanners gifted me the forum 'WAX MY HUMMER...It pissed Venooker, Gagh, Conchaga, Sarek, YUM, Seph, Dork Lord and the staff of 2008, that Troll Kingdom gave us The Badlands<<Jealous mothafuckas was jealous!...They even gave Conchaga and Gear the sub-forum, The Grasslands...In other words!, I contributed to Troll Kingdom...Why are ya'll denying of this?...HUH?

Bea Fiedler Fiedler GIF - Bea Fiedler Fiedler Bea GIFs

Probably because you never had anything to do with the Badlands, you pathetic loser. You spent most of '08 in daycare, as I recall.

^^True dat!^^...That was also when Gagh and Sarek deleted my forum (WAX MY HUMMER) when missmanners left Troll Kingdom. When missmanners left the moderators had their way with ME...

And Another Thang...Below are the threads that got me Daycared in 2008

Sarek, I'm calling you out bitch
Click Here For Complete Story
By: Ceejay, formally known as BLACKFOOT | June 8, 2007

WTF! Is it like that?
By: Ceejay, formally known as BLACKFOOT | December 29, 2007

Post #1: By: Ceejay, formally known as BLACKFOOT
Too be continued at a later date.......

Post #2: By Gagh
Hey, like, where did all your threads go dude?
Post #2: By jack
This forum got funny fast :bigass:
Post #8: By Gagh
All of your threads were moved out of this forum, because they weren't correct to the topic of the forum. Leniency was shown for letting you continue posting them for so long, without having them shifted out sooner. The other posts were deleted along with everyone elses when the Badlands was last pruned.

^^^^:bigass:^^^^

Blackfoot. King of the gutters: The New Jack, posting party invatation
By: Ceejay, formally known as BLACKFOOT | April 14, 2007

Last edited:

jack

What bullshit. The sum total of 20 years of failure all rolled up into one thread.

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

^^True dat!^^...That was also when Gagh and Sarek deleted my forum (WAX MY HUMMER) when missmanners left Troll Kingdom. When missmanners left the moderators had their way with ME...

And Another Thang...Below are the threads that got me Daycared in 2008

Sarek, I'm calling you out bitch
By: Ceejay, formally known as BLACKFOOT | June 8, 2007

WTF! Is it like that?
By: Ceejay, formally known as BLACKFOOT | December 29, 2007

Post #1: By: Ceejay, formally known as BLACKFOOT

Post #2: By Gagh

Post #2: By jack

Post #8: By Gagh

^^^^:bigass:^^^^

Blackfoot. King of the gutters: The New Jack, posting party invatation
By: Ceejay, formally known as BLACKFOOT | April 14, 2007
Funny that you forgot this...but now I see why :bigass:

Wrong, I mean this forum got funny fast when all your posts got split out of it. You're an idiot, and no one cares if you post here or not. Come, or go. You get no special recognition for anything. You don't pump any life into anything, and you don't contribute anything to TK except being a rather poor JackDancer (something which after tonight, won't exist at TK)

No one cares if you stay or go Charles. No one cares what you think. Your only connection to TK is because of me. A path that unfortunately you chose.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
QUESTION. Not The Question.<<He's fake perma banned...::D..What makes The Mine Field soooooooooooooo daaamnnnnn special? And Another Thang...If The Mine Field are that daaamnnnnn special, shouldn't they just start their own forum outside of Troll Kingdom?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
QUESTION. Not The Question.<<He's fake perma banned...::D..What makes The Mine Field soooooooooooooo daaamnnnnn special? And Another Thang...If The Mine Field are that daaamnnnnn special, shouldn't they just start their own forum outside of Troll Kingdom?
If you don't know what makes The Minefield so special after being here 20 years then you'll never know.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I wanna why I can't post at...The Mine Fields.​