I wanna why I can't post at...The Mine Fields.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Discuss!

I think it was Eggs Mayonnaise who banned me from that forum when I had my account reinstated by Brickvader and Dershocka...After they gave bertshocka/blackfoot NAP Troll Kingdoms Sports Forum (The Agony Of Defeat).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Discuss!

I think it was Eggs Mayonnaise who banned me from that forum when I had my account reinstated by Brickvader and Dershocka...After they gave bertshocka/blackfoot NAP Troll Kingdoms Sports Forom (The Agony Of Defeat).
Maybe if you didnt copypasta and retard spam and just did normal or slightly weird spam they'd let you back in the Minefield.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^Whatever^^...Dibs on The Minefield when Eggs Mayonnaise, CaptainWacky, Dr. Dave, Cassie and Mentalist leave...OR...Be perma-banned.....:D

Gtfo Get The Fuck Out GIF - Gtfo Get The Fuck Out Get Outta Here GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^^^^^^^^^^^^It's kind of like watching a toddler stick his fingers in his diaper and then in his mouth.

Over and over :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pito Weiner GIF - Pito Weiner Penis GIFs

I solemnly swear to post at The Mine Field.......When Venooker DIE..Eggs Mayonnaise retire..Mentalist sell me Troll Kingdom..Conchaga reinstate hiself and extend an apology for failing to meet me in Philadelphia..Loktar dress up like a person trained in ancient japanese martial arts, butt ass naked with purple pumps and black lipstick.<<Like Steve Cucumber/Devilman use to do for Yahooee/Kevin PeePee.<<<:D

jack

Eggs, you guys banned Castle for much much less than this. The death threats alone should have banned him ages ago.

:bigass:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Welllll, he didn't threaten to kill you, he's just looking forward to when you die, so... :who?me?:

jack

Well, then, turn about is fair play.

Got it :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Eggs, you guys banned Castle for much much less than this. The death threats alone should have banned him ages ago.

Welllll, he didn't threaten to kill you, he's just looking forward to when you die, so... :who?me?:

^^True Dat!.^^...I mean Venooker is 80+ years old...Venooker/Old Dirty is twice the age of every active member still posting at Troll Kingdom..Venooker is older than SRB and Rick Veitch and my grand mama...Old people suck!

Urban Sex GIF - Urban Sex Ogorek GIFs

^^Venooker before getting ready to troll ME at Troll Kingdom^^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

If You Aint Simpin You Aint Pimpin Fluctra GIF - If You Aint Simpin You Aint Pimpin Fluctra Xset GIFs

So eggs!..What's my status..to take or have a part..share..to associate..be involved..have a hand..sit in..partake..be down..make a contribution..pursue.. experience..blessed with..face..tolerate..undergo..suffer..comprehend..benefit from..engage in..plunge into..occupy one self..be a factor in..have a percentage of.. endure.. plug into<< At The Mine Field?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

If You Aint Simpin You Aint Pimpin Fluctra GIF - If You Aint Simpin You Aint Pimpin Fluctra Xset GIFs

So eggs!..What's my status..to take or have a part..share..to associate..be involved..have a hand..sit in..partake..be down..make a contribution..pursue.. experience..blessed with..face..tolerate..undergo..suffer..comprehend..benefit from..engage in..plunge into..occupy one self..be a factor in..have a percentage of.. endure.. plug into<< At The Mine Field?

jack

I just fucking DARE you to treat minefield peeps the same way you treat the rest of the board.

You won't, because you don't have the balls to act that way in that forum.

You are a coward after all.

What we've all been saying is true. The deal is you get to shit up the rest of the board as long as you don't do it in the minefield.

The rest of us get it loud and clear.

jack

Shut the fuck up, you dishonest coward.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Discuss!

I think it was Eggs Mayonnaise who banned me from that forum when I had my account reinstated by Brickvader and Dershocka...After they gave bertshocka/blackfoot NAP Troll Kingdoms Sports Forum (The Agony Of Defeat).

Threads I made as BLACKFOOT @ THE Mine Field

Rated XXX. for sex, sex.
Click Here For Complete Story
By: CeeJay | November 26, 2012

Does Gagh spam here?
By: CeeJay | July 28, 2008

Black?
By: CeeJay | May 2, 2008

This goes out to that mothafucka who begged the adminastrators to send me here
By: CeeJay | May 2, 2008

^^I haven't made a thread in almost 12 years @ The Mine Field^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I just fucking DARE you to treat minefield peeps the same way you treat the rest of the board.

You won't, because you don't have the balls to act that way in that forum.

You are a coward after all.

What we've all been saying is true. The deal is you get to shit up the rest of the board as long as you don't do it in the minefield.

The rest of us get it loud and clear.

I've been here at Troll Kingdom for 20+ years...I wasn't a Mine Field type of guy...I made this thread because of the fact that for some odd and redonkulous, situation...somehow y'all got my main man Eggs Mayonnaise to forbid me from posting at The Mine Field...I've received and took many favors from Eggs Mayonnaise which had certain members moaning and bitchin'<<Maybe this why Eggs Mayonnaise ordered ME To stay out of The Mine Field to keep you (Venooker) among others satisfied...I would like to post at The Mine Field when they wish their members A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...In conclusion, I think its totally lacking in justice or fairness that The Mine Fielders won't except ME as a contributing member to Troll Kingdom...missmanners seen My worth when she gifted ME a forum (WAX MY HUMMER)...The only award at Troll Kingdom I wasn't gifted is...Becoming a member of our staff (Moderator or Administrator)<<<With all that said and D.O.N,E...I'll like to give a special shout out to...Brickvader and Seph.<<<Your welcome........:D

jack

Whatever! Too long. Didn't read.

Will never read.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've been here at Troll Kingdom for 20+ years...I wasn't a Mine Field type of guy...I made this thread because of the fact that for some odd and redonkulous, situation...somehow y'all got my main man Eggs Mayonnaise to forbid me from posting at The Mine Field...I've received and took many favors from Eggs Mayonnaise which had certain members moaning and bitchin'<<Maybe this why Eggs Mayonnaise ordered ME To stay out of The Mine Field to keep you (Venooker) among others satisfied...I would like to post at The Mine Field when they wish their members A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...In conclusion, I think its totally lacking in justice or fairness that The Mine Fielders won't except ME as a contributing member to Troll Kingdom...missmanners seen My worth when she gifted ME a forum (WAX MY HUMMER)...The only award at Troll Kingdom I wasn't gifted is...Becoming a member of our staff (Moderator or Administrator)<<<With all that said and D.O.N,E...I'll like to give a special shout out to...Brickvader and Seph.<<<Your welcome........:D
Would you like some government cheese with that whine?

jack

His momma got her WIC delivery a couple days ago, so he's probably all set....