I QUIT THIS BOARD

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
missmanners said:
I tried to thief and lost!!!
DRAT!

;)
mm

Here's a tip. Your theivery is more likely to succeed if the victim has way less than you do. I periodically go through the lesser mortals and take everything they have, and I 'm successful roughly 75% of the time. Even when I fail, I back up and do it again and then I'll succeed.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
WTF!?! You wouldn’t give my Mother Fucking Karma Fairies some insane karma even though they’re only there to give karma to others and you give a pile of cash to Shatna for a hummer or some other perverse pleasure!?!

Oh and answer your PMs I’ve got duals that need to have their passwords reset.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Oh, be still. My "piles of cash" will be wiped out by midnight. :D

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
I hereby bequeath all my karma points to anyone who wants them. Without dying. :D

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
PHJ said:
Shatna should have "ATTENTION WHORE" tattooed on his forehead. I'm not decided as to what colour the ink should be though.

In this case it was "points whore", dummy. If I want attention all I have to do is start up another TK lesbian fanfic thread!!

BlazerBoy

Fuck. I was drinking something when I read this thread title, and god dammit, somebody is going to help me clean up all this coke I've spewed all over the place.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Shatna said:
Oh, be still. My "piles of cash" will be wiped out by midnight. :D
Pumpkin money? ;) Imagines Cindershatna in ball robe and glass shoes dancing with the prince. Collapses on keyboyrd, giggling