Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
I WILL!!!! :D

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
IT WORKED! :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
NO DON'T LEAVE SHATNA YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO GO THIS WAY IN THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE YOU ARE THE SHINING STAR IN MISSMANNERS' AND CAIT'S PANTIES NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO RELY ON BATBOY'S SIX-MONTHLY APPEARANCES FOR THEIR ONLINE ORGASMS YOU CAN'T DO THIS YOU CAN'T LEAVE US WITH MENSTRUAL WOMEN THEY WILL TEAR US TO PIECES IN SECONDS ONCE THE PAINTERS ARE IN PLEASE I BESEECH YOU TO RECONSIDER THEY HANG OFF YOUR EVERY WORD AND GET THE PANTING HOTS WITHOUT YOU WE WILL ALL FEEL THEIR WRATH YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THIS YOUR PEARLS OF WISDOM WILL BE FOREVER LOST AND WASTED AT TBBS WHAT WILL WE DO WHERE CAN WE FIND A REPLACEMENT YOU ARE UNIQUE YOU ARE THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH LOL SOMETIMES IT'S SO ROUGH YOU COULD STRIKE A WET MATCH ON IT LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU KLINGON BASTARDS YOU KILLED MY SHATNA

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Gagh said:
NO DON'T LEAVE SHATNA YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO GO THIS WAY IN THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE YOU ARE THE SHINING STAR IN MISSMANNERS' AND CAIT'S PANTIES NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO RELY ON BATBOY'S SIX-MONTHLY APPEARANCES FOR THEIR ONLINE ORGASMS YOU CAN'T DO THIS YOU CAN'T LEAVE US WITH MENSTRUAL WOMEN THEY WILL TEAR US TO PIECES IN SECONDS ONCE THE PAINTERS ARE IN PLEASE I BESEECH YOU TO RECONSIDER THEY HANG OFF YOUR EVERY WORD AND GET THE PANTING HOTS WITHOUT YOU WE WILL ALL FEEL THEIR WRATH YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THIS YOUR PEARLS OF WISDOM WILL BE FOREVER LOST AND WASTED AT TBBS WHAT WILL WE DO WHERE CAN WE FIND A REPLACEMENT YOU ARE UNIQUE YOU ARE THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH LOL SOMETIMES IT'S SO ROUGH YOU COULD STRIKE A WET MATCH ON IT LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU KLINGON BASTARDS YOU KILLED MY SHATNA

You wasted all that time typing that when you could have been stealing from him?

:D
mm

PHJ

Shatna should have "ATTENTION WHORE" tattooed on his forehead. I'm not decided as to what colour the ink should be though.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Viva la raza........

IF YOU'RE NOT CHEATING - YOU'RE NOT TRYING!

I lie I cheat I steal
I lie I cheat I steal

Mamacita I got the passion that sat for long
Guerrero so they fall in love with the lacking term
One woman isn't enough, amigo
siempre recojiendo mas mujeres por que somos latino
I'm tougher than tough calling you buff cause
I lie I cheat I steal
I lie I cheat I steal
I don't care if you like me, Everybody wants to fight me
Hey, oyelo clarowe aint the ones you want to meet
no ay nada mas caliente