I feel death ready to take me in its cold embrace

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I even used to bag the babes before I went full ghey. AND I DIDN'T SWITCH BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET THE HANG OF IT, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, DEAN MARTIN!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Let me ask you this, just out of curiosity: were you attracted to the women?

Just curious. I am the type of guy who can willingly admit when another guy is a good-lookin' bastard...but I've never been physically or emotionally attracted to a man.

Just curious. AND NOT Bi-CURIOUS, EITHER, GUTTERHEAD!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sure. I was also young and a slight breeze could get it up, so body parts of any kind would do it for me. But I fell into the trap of dating girls who liked me first. Eventually the girl would end up hurt, and I had to stop that pattern and be honest with myself about my sexual and emotional makeup.

Big Dick McGee

Gotcha. Were you still confused at that point? I mean, I was a horny bastard in my teens and twenties (ok, I still am a horny bastard. But I was HORNIER then), but I never thought about sleeping with my best guy friends, no matter how hard my dick was. Then again, sleeping with another guy isn't exactly considered "normal" when you are a teen, even now.

Glad you were honest with yourself and spared the girls a lot of hurt. I hope you had lots of support.

BTW, there's an orgy thread in the tea room...why don't you stop by? (he said, suggestively)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't think I was ever "confused" really, just conflicted. I knew I liked boys from a very early age, I don't know why, I just did. When you know that already, but the world is set up so that it's expected for boys to like girls, it's easy to stifle yourself and go with the flow for a while. And it's not like it was torture with women, I mean, being naked, hot and moist with another sympathetic, attractive human of any kind can be quite nice. It just wasn't ever the default attraction for me.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
While we're being serious, I wish I was a girl.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
While we're being serious, i WISH I HAD A ROOMFUL OF TITS.

Big Dick McGee

Next time I'm up in NY, I owe you a couple of beers. That's apropos of nothing, you just sound like a pretty cool dude to hang with.

CaptainWacky

I wish I had more testosterone pumping through my veins.

Big Dick McGee

By the way, the beers and hanging out comment was directed at $MGB/Eggs.

CaptainWacky

Well DUH.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Cheers, BDM! A brew would be loverly.

OMG WE HIJACKED A WACKY DEATH THREAD OMGLOLZYNESS!!! :shock:

Big Dick McGee

Where in NYC do you live? 'Cause I'll a-be up that way long about Jannerry of ought-six! Are you familiar with the lovely little hamlet called "New-ark, Noo Joisey"?

Hell, I'd love to come to NYC just to hang with you, and maybe Sardy too.

CaptainWacky

He lives on West 81st Street.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually, I took a drunken pee on West 81st one night...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mentalist said:
Still want that novelty apple.

Technically, I believe this fits all your criteria...

appleface.jpg

Elapsed time: 12 minutes :bigass:

CaptainWacky

I believe Seinfeld lives on West 81st (on the show) HENCE THE REFERENCE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Which was stupid, because the real diner that they took exterior shots of to represent the diner they always hung out in, is on 112th & Broadway. And the real Soup Nazi was in between the Theater District and Hell's Kitchen.

Guess the Seinfeld gang found nothing in their neighborhood worth patronizing...then again, W81st from Columbus-Amsterdam-Broadway isn't really an exciting area...hence my pissing outdoors there after leaving a nearby bar....