How to tell a person is a jerk

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So, today was the office party. One of the big office party traditions is the "White Elephant Gift" exchange. I always get crap so I don't care. So, when it was my turn to exchange, I traded the indoor grill I got on first go around for a tissue box some girl got on her first go around. I was happy. I can at least use tissue. Then, this guy decided to be a jerk and exchange his scented bubble bath set he got on the first go around for the tissue box. I'm allergic to perfumes and most scented stuff. I chunked that crap over on to somebody else's table. Now, twit head, who has known for at least seven years that I'm allergic, said I wasn't being a good sport. Oh, so I should gasp for breath, turn blue and pass out on the floor to be a good sport? He can kiss my unscented ass.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Last night was the office party. I got wasted and danced all night.

I'm sore as hell today.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Naked homo Twister, more like it, knowing him.

jack

As if you knew me :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
We have a file on you.

jack

You'd need a fucking warehouse, if you really had one.

jack

Why did you order a male realdoll too, is what I want to know?

jack

Speaking of files, I mean.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I thought about buying one of those real looking male dolls when I lived alone. Thought I'd leave him sitting in the living room - make peeping toms think somebody was up. Then, I realized I'd have to wash his clothes and change him once in awhile. Then, I thought about how awkward it would be to undress and dress him, realized I'd probably put him naked in the closet to keep from having to deal with him. Then, I realized I'd probably die and they'd come and find me dead, in bed, with a naked man doll in the closet. I thought - that is a fine way to spend about $10k - giving people something to talk about after I'm dead.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
got a double post

jack

eloisel said:
I thought about buying one of those real looking male dolls when I lived alone. Thought I'd leave him sitting in the living room - make peeping toms think somebody was up. Then, I realized I'd have to wash his clothes and change him once in awhile. Then, I thought about how awkward it would be to undress and dress him, realized I'd probably put him naked in the closet to keep from having to deal with him. Then, I realized I'd probably die and they'd come and find me dead, in bed, with a naked man doll in the closet. I thought - that is a fine way to spend about $10k - giving people something to talk about after I'm dead.

You must see "Love Object" with Rip Torn.

love-object.jpg

jack

I thought I felt something bristly on my dick.

Never lose the 'stache, Hunchie :D

Cranky Bastard

For a long time, I wanted to buy a rubber woman to keep in the closet for gags. I have a life-like rat and some rubber severed fingers.

Laughs are good.

jack

I have a makeshift plywood pillory in the basement.

Just for laughs.

The Harlot

eloisel said:

LOL!

I worry about this stuff, too. I have a locked cabinet of secret stuff...like gels, super nasty movies and a few fun toys. I wonder sometimes who's the lucky person that gets to see all that stuff after Cranky and I are dead and someone comes to go thru our stuff....hahahahhaha..

:laugh: