getting old sucks ass.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Do Canadians measure time the same as everyone else? Maybe Luci is much older than he says he is -- kind of like figuring out dog years in human terms.

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
I'm stuck in that trap where you feel too old to do what younger people are doing due to "responsibilities" and "looking childish" (those goddam students!) but too young to get a house, mortgage and be sensible.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
He is getting close to 50. He used to play Dragon's Lair at the arcade when it was a new game and all the girls thought he was hot. I'm guessing he is in his mid to late 40s. That is unless Canadians get new technology after it has been out a long time and isn't really new technology anymore.

I never played it. I tried it, and it sucked. The game was old at the time. You figure it out. Arcades were dying then. ALL of the girls thought I was hot. Strange, but hot. They thought my philosophical leanings were a bit 'harsh'. Many in my school knew I was a Nazi. This is why I ran into so much trouble with JEWS, cupcakeERS, CHINKS, PAKIS etc.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Here is a hint for you Luci Loose Cheeks -
that shit you rode through to get where you are is still there when you back pedal.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm trying to decide if meds are worth it or not...