getting old sucks ass.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
I went to the doctor Tuesday, been feeling like shit. got my meds all updated and got blood work done.

My eyes have been bugging me and I cant see a damn thing.

Well Thursday they call me and tell me im diabetic and need to see the doctor Thursday afternoon.

If pills wont do the job im going to have to stab myself with insulin.

Went to see the dietitian today, so with a low carbohydrate, low cholesterol and sodium diet I cant eat much at all.

this shit sucks.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Bummer.

I'm pre-diabetic. I was put on a 2200 calorie diet and told to get more exercise. They have me testing my blood sugar twice a day now. I'm hoping to get my blood sugar under control to avoid the insulin shots since I really hate needles.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I turn 50 in a week and a half. Excluding the fact Im on Plavix and all the other wonderful heart meds, Ive been feeling good.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is better to get old than to die young.

Remember when being bad meant you had a good time? When you get old being bad means you ate too much greasy food, put some salt on your food, or had too much ice cream. Food - just don't eat it.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I have been prescribed all the medications and I take them twice a day. My pill counter looks like a pharmacy.

Getting old sucks like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. *sigh* my day in the sun is over.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have been prescribed all the medications and I take them twice a day. My pill counter looks like a pharmacy.

Getting old sucks like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. *sigh* my day in the sun is over.

Oh no it isn't. Time to put on a mu-mu, flip flops, a big hat, and hit the beach. It ain't over 'til its over.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I went to the doctor Tuesday, been feeling like shit. got my meds all updated and got blood work done.

My eyes have been bugging me and I cant see a damn thing.

Well Thursday they call me and tell me im diabetic and need to see the doctor Thursday afternoon.

If pills wont do the job im going to have to stab myself with insulin.

Went to see the dietitian today, so with a low carbohydrate, low cholesterol and sodium diet I cant eat much at all.

this shit sucks.

Knowing the American medical system, I expect you will be bankrupt very shortly. You Americans pay more for a fucking bottle of Aspirin than we pay for fucking open fucking heart fucking surgery.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
All of you fucking losers, taking pill after pill after pill due to your inferior genetics. I don't even take fucking ASPIRIN. My beloved Canadian winters are a help too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Luci, considering your big plan for your old age is to commit suicide by attacking the White House on your 50th birthday, your opinion on old age is irrelevant.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Luci, considering your big plan for your old age is to commit suicide by attacking the White House on your 50th birthday, your opinion on old age is irrelevant.

I have had a change of plans. I need not attack anything. The way your country is going these days, I need only sit back and watch the 'mighty' USA implode.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have had a change of plans. I need not attack anything. The way your country is going these days, I need only sit back and watch the 'mighty' USA implode.

Then how will you keep from getting old?

Besides, you have to keep your promise. I was looking forward to that bit of entertainment too. Was going to put a little video of it up on YouTube and become a web sensation - you know, something to brighten up my old age.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I thought Luci was over 50 already. He gripes and whinges like an over 50 reprobate.

He is getting close to 50. He used to play Dragon's Lair at the arcade when it was a new game and all the girls thought he was hot. I'm guessing he is in his mid to late 40s. That is unless Canadians get new technology after it has been out a long time and isn't really new technology anymore.