Get your booty to the polls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
121297406_10224722070618959_1128526634283752807_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Punk isn't left or right, mungbean. Punk is anti-establishment, which was my point, ya dumbass. I guess that point, brick-obvious as it is, was still too advanced for you.

Nice tribute to the "gift" which was bequeathed on the world by the Bidens' benefactors, by the way. Holy fuck are you oblivious.

jack

Oh you mean the benefactor with an open bank account there? That one? The benefactor that let said bank rent three floors in the Trump Tower among other things? The benefactor that paid 200,000 dollars in taxes to said country as a result of the banking activity and business dealings?

Gotcha!

jack

Punk isn't left or right, mungbean. Punk is anti-establishment, which was my point, ya dumbass. I guess that point, brick-obvious as it is, was still too advanced for you.

Nice tribute to the "gift" which was bequeathed on the world by the Bidens' benefactors, by the way. Holy fuck are you oblivious.

:D I know what punk is, dipshit. I was involved in the US east and west coast movements from 1977 til I came back to VT in 81. Met many bands on the west coast while I was playing backup for several acts during a year and a half stay in CA. Well aware of the movement because I was part of it. Never cared for Lydon, because heroin along with the fact that he had no talent, (you were aware that none of the projects he fronted even knew how to play their fucking instruments when they gigged) so...shitty example since he's still a fucking meth head. Your lecturing and posturing is ridiculous.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
I know what punk is, dipshit.
Well, clearly you fuckin' don't, or you wouldn't have spewed up that Down syndrome fuckin' stupid that you spewed up about it. If you knew that about punk you'd have kept your fuckin' dumb mouth shut, wouldn't ya, but ya didn't, so clearly ya don't.

you were aware that none of the projects he fronted even knew how to play their fucking instruments when they gigged

Thought you just got done saying you 'know' punk. Well, that's another hallmark of punk rock is that the dumb fuckers can't play their fucking instruments. Listen to Black Flag or The Descendents or Minor Threat, none of those faggoy-ass cocksuckers can play their instruments, that's practically what punk is, is 100% absence of any musical talent. Ya dumb fuckin' heeb.

jack

LOL you mean the HENRY FUCKIN ROLLINS Black Flag?????????? LOL @ Descendents and Minor Threat. Don't go there. Teeth (my band) could cover anybody as well we did. Black Flag more than knew how to play their instruments, they were fucking geniuses. You know like Shakespeare, or Beethoven or Van Gogh. Christ are you really that stupid. I was talking about Lydon and that british bullshit being passed off as "anarcho rock" Almost as much bullshit as you spew daily.

Bands I fronted for were the first mentioned, along with X, Germs, Fear, Circle Jerks and the like. If you ever listened to their catalogues (as opposed to using them as some sort of twisted pedestal to shit all over to make your non point) you'd know what I meant.

I've played live and been involved with music my whole life, stick to your writing where you might at least know what you're talking about.

jack

Speaking of BULLSHIT, I'll just leave this here. Pmuch says it all about the lies your side tries to spin :D

biden_fayette_county_pa_billboard.jpg

jack

My mom has dementia, I recognize the same symptoms in biden, sorry you can’t accept it!!

Way to miss the point. I guess your mom still does your irony for you?

jack

Yes we get it, orange man bad!!!

Really. I wish it were that simple. Things aren't going to change much since it was more his enablers than him. He's always been this way. His whole life. I'm actually proud of him for gaming the system so completely. He's not stupid. I have never said "orange man bad". But you say "BLM/antifa is bad", to the point where some of you threaten armed insurrection over boogiemen that don't exist. Kidnapping a governor over a mask mandate? REALLY? They'd have murdered her if they'd actually pulled that off, so spare me the "orange man bad" bullshit.

Chuckles51

Really. I wish it were that simple. Things aren't going to change much since it was more his enablers than him. He's always been this way. His whole life. I'm actually proud of him for gaming the system so completely. He's not stupid. I have never said "orange man bad". But you say "BLM/antifa is bad", to the point where some of you threaten armed insurrection over boogiemen that don't exist. Kidnapping a governor over a mask mandate? REALLY? They'd have murdered her if they'd actually pulled that off, so spare me the "orange man bad" bullshit.
And the people that pulled that off are anarchist, they hate Trump too. But keep spouting your bullshit, no one takes you seriously anyway!!

jack

And the people that pulled that off are anarchist, they hate Trump too. But keep spouting your bullshit, no one takes you seriously anyway!!

Well, four of you don't anyway. Pretty meaningless in the larger scheme of things which I think you'll be seeing in the next couple of weeks.

jack

The people who were going to kidnap Whitmer were anarchist? Show me some proof of that, please. Otherwise you're the one spouting bullshit.

Oh and, if you "hate Trump" then you're an "anarchist"?????? Please explain what the fuck you're talking about?

jack

Figured you got nothing.

Didn't say "bitch"

jack

BB1anCWF.img

LOL the little bitches are apoplectic about this one.

Rick Wilson, a founder of the Lincoln Project, said that the group’s ad campaign — which was funded by an undisclosed private donor — almost didn’t survive.

On Friday evening, officials from Outfront Media, which leased the Times Square billboards to the Lincoln Project for two weeks at a cost of roughly $100,000, called the group after they learned of the letter from Mr. Kasowitz.

“Their response was very, ‘Oh, my God, we have to take these down,’” Mr. Wilson said.

“We said, ‘Listen, you can be on the side of Donald Trump right now as a major publicly traded company, or not,’” Mr. Wilson recounted. “‘But don’t expect us to be quiet if you take this billboard down. We will tell the truth about what happened.’”

A spokesman for Outfront Media did not respond to requests for comment.

The billboards will remain up through at least Nov. 5, two days after the election.

jack

People with lower emotional intelligence are more likely to hold right-wing views, study finds
Angry-man-shaking-fist.jpg

New research from Belgium provides evidence that deficits in emotion understanding and emotion management are related to right-wing and prejudiced attitudes. The study has been published in the journal Emotion.

“I have a lifelong interest in political psychology and in political ideology in particular. The observation that left-wing and right-wing adherents tend to differ on so many psychological characteristics is amazing,” said study author Alain Van Hiel, a professor at the University of Ghent.

“Many scholars have investigated the cognitive basis of ideology in general, and right-wing ideological attitudes in particular. In the present study, we wanted to investigate if a similar relationship would exist for emotional abilities.”

In two studies, the researchers assessed the emotional abilities and political ideology of 983 Belgian undergraduate students. The second study also examined the participants’ cognitive ability. Emotional ability was measured with three tests: the Situational Test of Emotional Understanding, the Situational Test of Emotion Management, and the Geneva Emotion Recognition Test.

The researchers found that individuals with weaker emotional abilities — particularly emotional understanding and management — tended to score higher on a measure of right-wing authoritarianism and social dominance orientation.

Right-wing authoritarianism is a personality trait that describes the tendency to submit to political authority and be hostile towards other groups, while social dominance orientation is a measure of a person’s preference for inequality among social groups.

“The results of this study were univocal. People who endorse authority and strong leaders and who do not mind inequality — the two basic dimensions underlying right-wing political ideology — show lower levels of emotional abilities,” Van Hiel told PsyPost.

Those with lower emotional and cognitive abilities were also more likely to agree with blatantly prejudiced statements such as “The White race is superior to all other races.”

The researchers controlled for age, sex, and education level. But like all research, the study includes some limitations. The study only collected correlational data, preventing inferences of causality from being made.

“Of course, caution should be exercised in the interpretation of such results,” Van Hiel said. “One cannot discredit any ideology on the basis of such results as those presently obtained. Only in a distant future we will be able to look back upon our times, and then we can maybe judge which ideologies were the best. Cognitively and emotionally smart people can make wrong decisions as well.”

“The results have been obtained in one particular context. Would similar results be obtained in other contexts besides in a Western country with a long-standing stable democracy? Whether these tendencies are universal, or limited to particular contexts, is very intriguing.”

The study, “The Relationship Between Emotional Abilities and Right-Wing and Prejudiced Attitudes“, was authored by Alain Van Hiel, Jonas De keersmaecker, Emma Onraet, Tessa Haesevoets, Arne Roets, and Johnny R. J. Fontaine.