Get your booty to the polls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
122179027_3666792823330895_6299210527892671763_o.jpg

The Question

Eternal
The black vote isn't going where you think it's going. They're not on the Democrat plantation anymore, a fact for which you should be glad, even if it means they won't vote themselves back onto it.

jack

122679424_3461636553904327_2818517268493908136_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
You're thinking of Toobin. Heh, I kid -- you don't think.

The Question

Eternal

I thought I'd revisit this one.

Okay, Jack, let's say I'm convinced. What's the minimum filtration standard authorities recommend for these masks? Because if it's about science, there should be a scientifically established minimum level of filtration for the things to actually be effective, right? So what's that minimum?

CDC has already stated that cloth masks aren't suited to purpose. Surgical masks aren't, either, outside of medical-facility-level sanitized environments. So what are we talkin' here, N95s? That doesn't look like an N95 in that meme, does it. Or do you even know, without a Google search right this second, what an N95 looks like?

So here's the thing: if there is no required minimum level of effectiveness, masks aren't actually serving any medical purpose. They're "Health Theater", just like the TSA is "Security Theater." And wearing them -- just because you're told to and irrespective of whether or not they actually serve the purpose for which you're being told to wear them -- is just a performative pledge of obedience and fealty to the 21st century's version of titled nobility.

Sucker.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, hey, right, nearly forgot: although the CDC cautions that masks don't do shit to protect the wearer, they protect others in close proximity to the wearer. That is, they would, if anybody in close proximity actually has the Yellow Plague. Also, according to the CDC, you can have the coof and not even know it. Totally asymptomatic.

Which means that mask wearing is nothing more, less, or other than taking an action proscribed by a class of society's elites based on faith.

We used to call that religion and, rightly, fucking laugh at it. The free thinkers, anyway. Now being a free thinker is once again considered heresy.

The Question

Eternal
Despite all the left's cheating. Despite all their manipulation. Trump is going to fucking BURY Biden (and the candidate the Dems are actually running, Harris). Bury. Them.

You lefties don't see it. You think that because you're louder and more obnoxious, that you're more numerous. You're fucking not. You're nobody. You're gnats. And we will brush you aside and steamroll you.

I hope the trauma of this second loss pushes you Commies to suicide.

The Question

Eternal
(I'm not sure if it's a proud or a bittersweet moment that Chuckles Saw What I Did There.)

The Question

Eternal
Hey, Jack! You ready for Trump to win again? :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Hindus in India doing fire ceremonies to summon Trump's re-election. Amish horse-and-buggy Trump trains. Nigerians doing voodoo to get him re-elected. Trump has support across the nation and across the WORLD. Even his enemies know that as hard as the Democrat machine strains at cheating to beat him, it won't be enough; that's why Antifa are threatening to go full domestic terrorist -- even THEY know that the landslide is a fucking avalanche that will BURY Commie Harris and her beard Biden.

How ya feelin', Jack? Feeling smug now?

jack

jack

Oh, hey, right, nearly forgot: although the CDC cautions that masks don't do shit to protect the wearer, they protect others in close proximity to the wearer. That is, they would, if anybody in close proximity actually has the Yellow Plague. Also, according to the CDC, you can have the coof and not even know it. Totally asymptomatic.

Which means that mask wearing is nothing more, less, or other than taking an action proscribed by a class of society's elites based on faith.

We used to call that religion and, rightly, fucking laugh at it. The free thinkers, anyway. Now being a free thinker is once again considered heresy.

LOL that's why there were over 120 THOUSAND new infections yesterday and 1200+ deaths. Anyone who laughs at wearing a mask deserves to catch it.

Another fun fact: 1129 deaths and 32,000 infections have been traced to his "rallies". You Trumpettes are the sheep, unfortunately and showed up for a losing cause it seems.

jack

Got proof?

Oh that's right...I shut you the fuck up last time I asked you for that :bigass:

jack

Hope y'all take to the streets after the decision becomes certified. It'll be fun watching you get put down like the sick dogs you all are.

BIDEN 2020

jack

124022213_680538042605074_3127484508634069959_n.jpg

jack

The black vote isn't going where you think it's going. They're not on the Democrat plantation anymore, a fact for which you should be glad, even if it means they won't vote themselves back onto it.

Sure "Eighty-eight percent of young Black voters supported Joe Biden, compared to 75 percent of Latinos and just over half of young whites, according to data collected by Tufts University. The numbers are even more impressive for the broader Black community: A whopping nine in 10 Black women supported Biden, compared to 8 in 10 Black men. White voters supported Biden at barely half those levels. "

See? You really had no clue what was coming. Over 75 million (and counting) of us did though.

jack

If you apologize nicely I might forgive you :bigass: