Gank Master

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gee, what a surprise, you showing up like this.

jack

Yes, you're COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than Charles :::laughing:::

Seph

Retired Account
ive posted here 7 years now and i dont even remember who my old duals are, i wud have to read thru the members to trigger a memory, then i wud have to remember my passwords, all too much effort for your dumbass.

DIAF FUCKMUNCH!!!

Imade my sel f LULZ lOLOJLQEK/JQL/K3J

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I've faild to get your point. Its the handle I registered under and has no baring on anything to do with theivery.

What does a name have to do with praising the LORD?

If it was your birth name, I'd be inclined to agree. However this is a name you took for yourself. Being a cupcakeer, it's a foregone conclusion that you know the definition of 'gank' is 'to steal'. So knowing this, your support for theivery is implied. God wants to have a word with you, Gank Master. Sounds like you need to pray.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Is that really what gank means? I kinda thought it was cupcakeer speak for something that smells bad.

IE: "Damn dawg, that shit is gank! Ya'll need to get summadat febreeze shit up in hurr."

Seph

Retired Account
na ganking is robbing stuff, ask eazy-e, ohhh yeah hes been dead 15years, but it means robbing shit :)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Coming from one of them white folk towns, I miss out on a lot of the cupcakeer speak so I like to draw my own conclusions.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Coming from one of them white folk towns, I miss out on a lot of the cupcakeer speak so I like to draw my own conclusions.

I thought gank was a euphemism for ejackulate or something. And he was some sort of cupcakeer paedo preacher.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
bd.jpg

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Is that really what gank means? I kinda thought it was cupcakeer speak for something that smells bad.

IE: "Damn dawg, that shit is gank! Ya'll need to get summadat febreeze shit up in hurr."

You're thinking of 'dank.'

jack

NAPPY lurks, I bump. :bigass: