Gank Master

Seph

Retired Account
Coz hes a dumb ignorant porch monkey...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
imo it's because he sucks at being a scawwy twoll, and didn't think it through before he got started.

Seph

Retired Account
Porch-monkey.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
PorchMonkey.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
obama-no-country-for-porch-monkey-new-york-post-cartoon-notmytribe1253283553.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
041208.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
m_565eabeefa5040e6a38ecfdcd51993e4.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
CeeJay Gank Master Total Kaos SSJ

laptop_monkeys.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
im not sure there is one for the above picture that i found of the primate and his duals... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol loolllollooo

jack

I'm interested in hearing Gank Master's explanation.

Charles has to finish the current dual rotation so you'll have to wait a bit, til he gets around to it again.

jack

Seph isn't my dual, idiot. Do you even KNOW wtf happened? I have no duals currently. What was in the past is definitely in the past.

But me, as Seph? Well, while that's a nice compliment nothing could be farther (further?) from the truth.

jack

But you? and all your cupcakeer friends?

Same poster.

geedis

Seph isn't my dual, idiot. Do you even KNOW wtf happened? I have no duals currently. What was in the past is definitely in the past.

But me, as Seph? Well, while that's a nice compliment nothing could be farther (further?) from the truth.

Get a life fuckely?

But you? and all your cupcakeer friends?

Same poster.

Who's the cupcakeERS? Who's the same poster. God, you're so fucking clueless.

jack

It's fuckley, not fuckely.

Jesus, you're a fucking idiot.

"new jack" indeed.

For someone who is supposedly a man of God, why did you select a name which implies theivery?

I've faild to get your point. Its the handle I registered under and has no baring on anything to do with theivery.

What does a name have to do with praising the LORD?