Does anyone even read any of Blackfoots posts? (this includes posts from his fake duals)

Does anyone even read any of Blackfoot's posts? (this includes his fake duals)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
VOTE

jack

I voted :bigass:

jack

It was an easy decision.

jack

Very easy in fact :bigass:

jack

So easy all it took was one little click.

jack

30 views already!! LOL

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I voted.

jack

Look who's back! How's things in SC Kevin?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Does anyone even read any of Blackfoots posts? (this includes posts from his fake duals)

cqijSMB.jpg

i did not vote.

"yahooee", "loktar", "jack" and "devilman"voted. that should make the count/score 4 votes for yes.

images
81 views for a "vap" thread? it will be at least 110 by midnight.

Does anyone click any links from a Blackfoot post? (this includes his fake duals)

jack

It's official after just one day. Not only does anyone read any Blackfoot's posts (including his fake duals) but the idea of that being proven made Charles so angry that he spent three hours last night viewing this (and the companion) thread. Over 100 times. Wonder what he was trying to prove besides showing how easy it is to still manipulate him after a decade and a half?

Makes me smile :bigass:

jack

LOL Wilson cares so little that he stayed up all night last night viewing this (and its sister thread) over 100 times. He cares VERY much :bigass:

Yahooee

I believe he actually did that, Jack. He's told me often (in the past when we used to hang out) that you drove him crazy.

Thanks for the invite back. Especially during this period of time.

Alyssum

I remember when you kicked his ass off the Kingdom. :::memories::: Those were good days.

Guess he never got over it. What's it been? 15 years? I still ignore his posts.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

i did not vote.

"yahooee", "loktar", "jack", "devilman", "alyssum", "ma huang sor" and "felony voted. that should make the count/score 6 votes for yes.

179 views. does socks count?
can someone copy and paste the current poll results. your welcome.

jack

I remember when you kicked his ass off the Kingdom. :::memories::: Those were good days.

Guess he never got over it. What's it been? 15 years? I still ignore his posts.

Yeah I remember that too. Poor fucker, so trolled out he's spent the last fifteen years being owned exclusively by moi :bigass: