Does anyone click any links from a Blackfoot post? (this includes his fake duals)

Does anyone click any links from a Blackfoot post? (this includes his fake duals)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Vote now!!

jack

I voted!

jack

It was easy!

jack

Super easy in fact!

jack

Easy as pie in fact!

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I voted.

jack

Thanks for voting Kevin :bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I voted.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

images

i did not vote.

"charlemagne", "yahooee", "loktar", "jack" and "devilman"voted. that should make the count/score 5 votes for yes.
images

79 views for a "vap" thread? it will be at least 110 by midnight.

jack

It's official after just one day. Not only does anyone click any links from Blackfoot's posts (including his fake duals) but the idea of that being proven made Charles so angry that he spent three hours last night viewing this (and the companion) thread. Over 100 times. Wonder what he was trying to prove besides showing how easy it is to manipulate him after 15 years?

Makes me smile :bigass:

jack

Over 100 times. No he doesn't care much at all :bigass:

Yahooee

He's tried to call me a few times. Whenever I see it's him on my caller ID I hit the "fuck you" button.

I do believe he viewed this thread over 100 times, because he told me (when we used to hang out) how crazy you drove him.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

i did not vote.

"yahooee", "loktar", "jack", "devilman", "alyssum", "ma huang sor" and "felony voted. that should make the count/score 6 votes for yes. who is "felony"?

179 views. does socks count?
can someone copy and paste the current poll results. your welcome.

jack

I remember when you kicked off the Kingdom boards ove the Shrimp spam bullshit.

Guess he never got over it :D

As you see, he's still floundering about, 15 years later. btw Charles, everyone that voted also voted "no" not "yes"

You're very welcome.