Doctor Who Season OR SERIES 13

whisky

Boobie inspector
If ever there was a trailer that showed you nothing, that was it.

Just bring on the 14th doctor and a new writer.

The Question

Eternal
Think it won't be even worse? The BBC isn't going to back off 'Woke' until they are 100% broke and unable to continue.

The Question

Eternal
I don't know what a Colin Baler is. I assume it's English; put another way: skin like raw dough, affected effeminate mannerisms, won't eat anything that hasn't had every atom of flavor boiled out of it, and gives off strong implications of an unhealthy attraction to its first cousin.

Like an Appalachian hillbilly with a posh accent, to put it another way.

The Question

Eternal
Me mummy's not English! Pffpffpffpffpff! PrePOSTerous, wot!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Standard "I don't trust Chris Chinball's ability to pull that off" reply here.

CaptainWacky

DONG DONG CHIBNALL'S GONE but he's sticking around long enough to make sure Jodie never gets a talented showrunner.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

He's doing everything Jodie's doing, so if she's in that, no, he won't be.

The Question

Eternal
So... the revival is due for a revival. A flicker of hope sputters under the ash pile of, "It's still the 'Woke' BBC..."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Let's hope the new Doctor search goes more smoothly than the new Jeopardy host search...

CaptainWacky

I certainly found a lot of stuff RTD did obnoxious (the endless "ooh I'm going to die soon" thing with Tennant comes to mind! And Rose having a Doctor Sex Clone) but compared to Chibbers this is going to be a massive step-up. RTD actually knows how to, like, write a story, which it turns out is pretty important! And he's already successfully relaunched Doctor Who once.