Coke vs Pepsi

Tyrant

You're repeating yourself, which is a clear sign of someone who sucks more.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Messenger said:
You're repeating yourself, which is a clear sign of someone who sucks more.

You're repeating yourself, which is a clear sign of someone who still sucks.

Tyrant

No matter how much I suck or continue to suck, you suck more. By stating that I 'still suck', you also bring to light the fact that you suck more, which you have not even contested.

8)

The Harlot

Messenger said:
No matter how much I suck or continue to suck, you suck more. By stating that I 'still suck', you also bring to light the fact that you suck more, which you have not even contested.

8)

me?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Messenger said:

8)

No matter how much I suck or continue to suck, you still suck. By stating that I 'suck more', you also bring to light the fact that you still suck, which you have not even contested.

Tyrant

Sarek said:
No matter how much I suck or continue to suck, you still suck. By stating that I 'suck more', you also bring to light the fact that you still suck, which you have not even contested.
I do not contest the fact that you suck more.

Tyrant

You suck more than I suck. You are aware of this clause, are you not?

Tyrant

Sarek said:
You suck. You are aware of this clause, are you not?
There is no clause. You're sucking more is contingent on my sucking 'still'. However much I suck, you suck more.