♥ Charles / C-40 and Our First Thanksgiving Together -- Photos ♥

Saleel Majeed

As most of you know, Charles / @C-40 is a little on the shy side. He didn't mind me sharing this photo so long as I blurred his mug. Silly Billy!

Charles-Me.jpg

I've had a wonderful time these past couple of weeks, Charles. I do not look forward to returning home and to work. I know you understand I want to share our love with your friends - maybe they will be my friends one day as well.

It hasn't all been sunshine and rainbows, but I think we have the beginnings of a beautiful thing, if I dare to say.

Love,
your booboo,
Saleel ♥♥♥

P.S. Everyone else: I'll have more photos incl. our Thanksgiving spread later. :)

Saleel Majeed

@MODMAN Huh? He never went on a dinner date with anyone except me. I have been staying with him for over a week (as well you know seeing you commented in the other threads).

I don't know who that is.

I don't know what you lot get up to at times. I know Charles sneaks time in when he can to update his threads and so on.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Tell us what his dick looks like. Is it like a piggy tail, all curly and pointed at the end?

:bigass:

MODMAN

@MODMAN Huh? He never went on a dinner date with anyone except me. I have been staying with him for over a week (as well you know seeing you commented in the other threads).

I don't know who that is.

I don't know what you lot get up to at times. I know Charles sneaks time in when he can to update his threads and so on.

Last weekend, Saleel -> @C-40 @blackfoot NAP said:

I'm on my way to former Carolina Panthers, Mike Rucker's house for a cook out...Hopefully I'll get to meet up with Carolina Panthers 1st-round overall pick Bryce Young...My next personal appearance will be at Bogangles, 2501 N. Tryon St. (Charlotte N.C.) from 7:00PM - 9:00 PM

?

You tell me.

So, to confirm what we already knew: it's total BS.

You might want to re-evaluate your budding new relationship there, partner. Your beau is in here talking shit like you don't exist and concocting fanciful stories of rubbing shoulders with former NFL players and imagined dates with NFL Cheerleaders.

How the FUCK did you end up with this douchebag anyway?

Saleel Majeed

Look I don't know what the hell's going on anymore or whether you're all in on this game. I am waiting for Charles in town and he won't answer his phone. I find him here posting in his damn sports threads.

We have a sincere heartfelt conversation. Things seem right with the world. Next thing he throw these curveballs and does the opposite of what he says. He's happy and talky, then he's quiet and moody. And he seems hellbent on checking his threads and posting his updates. No one else comments on them.. what am I missing?

Charles, answer you fucking phone or I'll just head back.

jack

Saleel Majeed

Back at work after break and had a very upsetting and unexpextedconversation with manager.

CHarles / @C-40 ........ any idea what that might be about???????????? HMM>?

MODMAN

Well @C-40, your reticence tells me that you were lying about your cook-out with Mike Rucker.

Given the above conclusion, it follows that your date with a Carolina Panthers cheerleader was also bunk.

The sad thing is - no-one believed you in the first place. You lie - very obviously - and when called on it, you slink away and / or attempt to change the conversation into <drum roll please> the same sad, tiresome conversation you've been talking out that black ring for the past 20 years.

Man up.

Mike isn't going anywhere till until you either,

a) provide proof you attended Mike's cook-out, in which case I was wrong (which I'm okay with), or
b) admit it was bullshit

Rucker068c.jpg

jack

He won't be back. I think when he was permabanned that was that.

However, the reconstructed Signal is back online and it's headed in a new direction. Looks like John has some serious plans for gaming, video and blog content.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

StarMan™

He won't be back. I think when he was permabanned that was that.

However, the reconstructed Signal is back online and it's headed in a new direction. Looks like John has some serious plans for gaming, video and blog content.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Well, I love me some gaming.

Knowing him, we'll probably vehemently disagree on most things pertaining to the subject. :D

jack

The site is quite different. I mean same format, but he's posting a LOT of content. He's into first person shooters, while I tend to like city building MMORPG war style gaming. But them's the idea. There are a couple of regular posters over there that are into that same type of gaming. They go on and on about page rate and being able to reproduce scenes of what they played at the forum, but it looks like Guilded is a bit limited in that department unless you pay to play for the features.

A work in development. Much different than the circular bullshit with Wilson.

jack

After being blocked from it and then let in again with no explanation or apology for the bullshit he said about me) I think I agree with you.

StarMan™

Odd.

I guess I'm not joining the Signal. I haven't been a gamer in like 30 years since I played games like Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet and Clank, and WWF wrestling games on the Playstation 2.

Original Crash Bandicoot was awesome. My OG gaming experience / obsession was Alex the Kidd in Miracle World on the Sega Master System. What's awesome is nowadays you can play them directly online via emulators. It's a hoot to see the file size of those games. I have jpegs that are bigger.

jack

My OG gaming experience / obsession was Alex the Kidd in Miracle World on the Sega Master System.
I loved that game. With my Nintendo Switch scrip I have access to every Genesis game :D