Can we have a MUGEN subforum on TK & it be attached to the TK Media Center?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't notice any MUGENS floating around, so then there's that.

jack

That's ridiculous.

jack

Manners no longer runs the board. Seems like the account is being run by someone else given what her fb account posted last year

jack

Menty took it over a couple years ago. the manners account shows up every now and then but you know me...I can spot a posting style difference instantly which is how I know Wilson is both Blackfoot NAP and cunt 40. He was also
samurai jack but I got that account banned when daycare was deleted.

StarMan™

I googled Mugen and the first result I got was a Sushi Restaurant.

So, I concur with converting TK into a Mugen forum. Sushi-making tips, Miscellaneous sushi talk. World's best sushi. Where to find the best sushi near your location. Unmoderated Discussion of Sushi. Perhaps encourage membership with a monthly prize for complimentary sushi?

Yes. This will do nicely.

A visionary suggestion, @Aquehonga

maki-sushi-the-next-thing-you-eat.gif

jack

The Blackfoot special would be limp shrimp rolls

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Menty took it over a couple years ago. the manners account shows up every now and then but you know me...I can spot a posting style difference instantly.vwhich is how I know Wilson is both Blackfoot NAP and cunt 40. He was also
samurai jack but I got that account banned when daycare was deleted

Thanks for the @Mentalist & @missmanners info @jack !

MAJOR KUDOS @jack for your victory over @blackfoot NAP via getting his Samurai Jack dual vaporized.

jack

Thanks for the @Mentalist & @missmanners info @jack !

MAJOR KUDOS @jack for your victory over @blackfoot NAP via getting his Samurai Jack dual vaporized.
That was fun. I got him so unhinged he started posting old YouTube vids of my dead brother in media center and that was that. menty deleted daycare in the process which was an added bonus. Wilson lost 1800 posts in that exchange. He's so butthurt over it he still posts stats for the deleted threads occasionally. Makes me smile at how owned he is by it.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
That was fun. I got him so unhinged he started posting old YouTube vids of my dead brother in media center and that was that. menty deleted daycare in the process which was an added bonus. Wilson lost 1800 posts in that exchange. He's so butthurt over it he still posts stats for the deleted threads occasionally. Makes me smile at how owned he is by it.

@jack

That's AWESOME @jack !

You TOTALLY owned , pwned , dissed & dismissed him @jack !

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I googled Mugen and the first result I got was a Sushi Restaurant.

So, I concur with converting TK into a Mugen forum. Sushi-making tips, Miscellaneous sushi talk. World's best sushi. Where to find the best sushi near your location. Unmoderated Discussion of Sushi. Perhaps encourage membership with a monthly prize for complimentary sushi?

Yes. This will do nicely.

A visionary suggestion, @Aquehonga

maki-sushi-the-next-thing-you-eat.gif

Ya know, since the MUGEN Aquehonga was talking about is a fighting game... maybe we could combine them. "Mortal Kombat" or "Street Fighter"... but all the characters are sushi chefs.

jack

8aqste.jpg

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Ya know, since the MUGEN Aquehonga was talking about is a fighting game... maybe we could combine them. "Mortal Kombat" or "Street Fighter"... but all the characters are sushi chefs.

That fusion of MUGEN & MUGEN would probably turn out to be an AWESOME thing.

The MUGEN restaurants should put computers in their restaurants so the MUGEN chefs can duke it out on MUGEN forums.

PLUS any & all MUGENS eating@those MUGEN restaurants should , hopefully WOULD , have free access to the computers for their own MUGEN matchups.

jack

Is there some medication you can take for your MUGEN affliction?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
What I'd love to know is... why do you have such an obsession with an easily-moddable fighting game from over 20 years ago?