Can we have a MUGEN subforum on TK & it be attached to the TK Media Center?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Whether plain MUGEN or MUGEN INFANTRY or MUGEN GUILD , any of those would make for a groovy new subforum on this here TK.

PLUS TK'll get ALOT MORE traffic & new members via a MUGEN subforum.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Not as a subforum of TK media center.

Forget that bullshit.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have an idea, start a thread in the media center, make the title mugen, but in ALL CAPS. That should really attract new members to the forum!

jack

I have an idea, start a thread in the media center, make the title mugen, but in ALL CAPS. That should really attract new members to the forum

Better yet, do that in the Mine Field.

:bigass:

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Still a no.

WHY NOT LOKTAR?

Think of ALL the HIGH VOLUME TRAFFIC TK'll get from hundreds if not thousands of MUGENS joining the board.

And what better place for those MJUGENS than a MUGEN or MUGEN INFANTRY or MUGEN GUILD subforum attached to the TK Media Center.

That MJGEN subforum could be thought of as the MUGENS' embassy on TK.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
WHY NOT LOKTAR?

Think of ALL the HIGH VOLUME TRAFFIC TK'll get from hundreds if not thousands of MUGENS joining the board.

And what better place for those MJUGENS than a MUGEN or MUGEN INFANTRY or MUGEN GUILD subforum attached to the TK Media Center.

That MJGEN subforum could be thought of as the MUGENS' embassy on TK.
I'd leave TK if it ever became a Mugen shit forum.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The only possible reason we'd have a MUGEN forum is if the admins wanted to make a Troll Kingdom Fighting Game.

And God help any poor sap who would decide to play as Blackfoot in that game.

Admittedly, we could troll SJWs for years by doing that... but still.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:
mugen?

Whether plain MUGEN or MUGEN INFANTRY or MUGEN GUILD , any of those would make for a groovy new subforum on this here TK.

PLUS TK'll get ALOT MORE traffic & new members via a MUGEN subforum.

Tf What GIF - Tf What About GIFs

Aquehonga

Un Banned
C'mon folks , this here Troll Kingdom would benefit GREATLY from having a MUGEN subforum & it be attached to the TK Media Center.

jack

artworks-000087434868-zs4hpk-t500x500.jpg

jack

LOL, suck it up buttercup. Don't troll if you can't handle being trolled back. Your request is bullshit.