Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
kick-balls-in-the-balls.gif

jack

Took your spot again. Guess this is my thread after all.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
C'mon Venooker/jack...Instead of making a total ASS out of yourself by spamming MY thread, you should be trying to keep your word to Tyralak/Dirk Funk to resurrect ASVS.<<Good luck on that FORUM loser...If I were Khas/Charlemagne I'd be pissed that that cowardly TWAT Tyralak/Dirk Funk made you the HEAD geek.<<Never mind. Khas/Charlemange is mexican, he's used to being a dirty third rate illegal American citizen. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Star Trek The Original Series Captain Kirk GIF - Star Trek The Original Series Star Trek Captain Kirk GIFs

I officially changed my mind on becoming a member of ASVS. I thought the new administrator was going to get ASVS up and popping without me, but the last activity at ASVS was on November 15, 2022, introducing the BLACKFOOT sock...I'M DONE. Sorry, not sorry, for making ASVS life a miserable on this thread. Hey! if in the future when ASVS need a SPORTS FORUM...Please, don't HOLLA BLACK. Holla wack (Donovan or Dershocka)

StarMan™

@CeeJay

You know my name, my game. Its cool that you rag on me. I and jack go way back.

DevilMan and Yahoo really did get me started on Jack at his Kingdom, way before we got to Troll Kingdom.

They paid me to go after Jack and Steve Bissettes Swamp. It was over money.

Every thing I do is to piss Jack off. That's why my account was reinstated for the second time.

Know, who are you! Player. Your secrets are safe with me. Hey! My word is bond. If I had to guess, I'd say you are Gagh.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
"DevilMan and Yahoo really did get me started on Jack at his Kingdom, way before we got to Troll Kingdom."

Completely false.

Yahooee

"DevilMan and Yahoo really did get me started on Jack at his Kingdom, way before we got to Troll Kingdom."

Completely false.

Yeah, he's a fucking liar. Whatever he's suggesting is just sour grapes from the endless whipping boy Wilson has become around here.

We were never friends. And we don't talk IRL either.

Where's that 600 you owe us? That's the only thing that's over money. He stole 2 weeks pay from Alice, and she won't let him back on the property.

That's why he got fired and evicted. He took our money and blew it on crack and malt 40's.

LOL

jack

It is remarkable that you still obsess over this 2 decades later. Icing on the cake is it's all made up in your mind.

Thanks for letting me know how much it pisses you off. Very satisfying Chico.

Burrito? Oh and by the way, there's not a trace of you at ASVS.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Where's that 600 you owe us? That's the only thing that's over money. He stole 2 weeks pay from Alice, and she won't let him back on the property.

LOL

Who's Alice?...I left y'alls (Steve and Kevin) broke asses in the dust...Y'all were jealous of me when I got my 2003 Hummer H2, got my house and Seafood Business...Its been 20 years, get over it.

Yahooee
images

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm going to show Dirk Funk/Tyralak and Charlemagne/Khas that BLACKFOOT still exist at ASVS.

GANK MASTER
Click Here For Full Story
Content Count: 17
Last Visited: October 7, 2010

Tyralak, obviously supports.... New Age Posting

By: Gank Master, September 24, 2010 in The Neutral Zone

For valued services tendered I'm rewarded by Blackfoot
By Gank Master, September 28, 2010 in The Neutral Zone[/size]
JESUS CHRIST, my time as a member of New Age Posting has been rewarded for outstanding work on supporting Blackfoot on internet bullies and cowards. Thanks King Of The Gutters, I'm truely BLESSED to have serve beside you no matter the out come. Banned at TrollKingdom for most of my stay thier, and still I don't cower to nerds.

AMEN

Read'em and weep squares. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You know what's really-really SAD about you The Question, (The Highwayman, The Saint, John, Daniel)...You haven't done nothing at ASVS or Toll Kingdom but be member...I had Forums at ASVS (BLACKFOOT SPORTS FORUM and The Brigg) and was a Global Moderator...At Troll Kingdom I had (Wax My Hummer)...After 20+ years, you'll be forever known as the #1 Venooker, jack dancer and his greatest supporter...Dark/Dork Pickle was No. 2...Neil/Morbo #3...Dirk Funk/Tyralak #4...DevilMan/Steve and Yahooe/Kevin P tied at #5.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
How.... HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING!?!?!?

StarMan™

You know what's really-really SAD about you The Question, (The Highwayman, The Saint, John, Daniel)...You haven't done nothing at ASVS or Toll Kingdom but be member...I had Forums at ASVS (BLACKFOOT SPORTS FORUM and The Brigg) and was a Global Moderator...At Troll Kingdom I had (Wax My Hummer)...After 20+ years, you'll be forever known as the #1 Venooker, jack dancer and his greatest supporter...Dark/Dork Pickle was No. 2...Neil/Morbo #3...Dirk Funk/Tyralak #4...DevilMan/Steve and Yahooe/Kevin P tied at #5.

Global Moderator huh? Did you put that on your resume when applying for the position of cock gobbler behind the dumpster at the local Wendy's?