oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops just took your spot

again! in addition

happy-funny.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
kick-balls-in-the-balls.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The BLACKFOOT account at ASVS is mine, so that means I do exist at ASVS..Along wit my other 2 accounts..I already gave you 1 of my accounts (Jason)...But like I stated, I don't wanna be part of ASVS, my status there is legendary. Without ME, ASVS is D.O.N.E...Dirk Funk/Tyralak, paul and Khas/Charlemagne abandoned that geek board years ago. Star Wars/Star Trek isn't a thang no more...I just enjoy busting a nut on ASVS, repeatedly and often.

Nut In Eye Shocked GIF - Nut In Eye Shocked Shoot GIFs

jack

The BLACKFOOT account at ASVS is mine, so that means I do exist at ASVS..Along wit my other 2 accounts..I already gave you 1 of my accounts (Jason)...But like I stated, I don't wanna be part of ASVS, my status there is legendary. Without ME, ASVS is D.O.N.E...Dirk Funk/Tyralak, paul and Khas/Charlemagne abandoned that geek board years ago. Star Wars/Star Trek isn't a thang no more...I just enjoy busting a nut on ASVS, repeatedly and often.

Nut In Eye Shocked GIF - Nut In Eye Shocked Shoot GIFs
:bigass:

jack

happy-funny.gif

jack

Right in your face. Of course, everyone knows that's what you LOVE

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So, Blackfoot simultaneously wants to be a member of ASVS, and wants nothing to do with ASVS. Is this like something with quantum mechanics, like particle-wave duality, how light and matter are both particle and wave at the same time?

Oh, I know! He's Schrodinger's Moron! Only instead of being alive and dead at the same time like the cat, he's trying to get into ASVS' good graces and insulting ASVS at the same time!

Happy Funny GIF - Happy Funny GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:

(1.) Kickstart what fuckely? I pronounced that ASVS is D.O.N.E. There's nothing you are Tyralak/Dirk Funk can do to revive the board. I'm no longer seeking to be involved with ASVS..(2.) Good luck running a DEAD forum, you deserve it. (3.) Until Tryalak/Dirk Funk officially grant me an apology, you squares ain't got nuttin, but Venooker/jack promising to KILL your board like he did with his failed Kingdom, TKR and his LIFE. (4.) Fuckeley don't give a flying fuck about ASVS, he only got is position because he's trying to get at me....(5.) HOLLA BLACK you pathetic Old Bastard. :bigass:

jack

:wtf:

(1.) Kickstart what fuckely? I pronounced that ASVS is D.O.N.E. There's nothing you are Tyralak/Dirk Funk can do to revive the board. I'm no longer seeking to be involved with ASVS..(2.) Good luck running a DEAD forum, you deserve it. (3.) Until Tryalak/Dirk Funk officially grant me an apology, you squares ain't got nuttin, but Venooker/jack promising to KILL your board like he did with his failed Kingdom, TKR and his LIFE. (4.) Fuckeley don't give a flying fuck about ASVS, he only got is position because he's trying to get at me....(5.) HOLLA BLACK you pathetic Old Bastard. :bigass:

jack

happy-funny.gif

jack

In your face, which you seem to LOVE :bigass:

jack

jack

jack

jack

I'M LOVING THIS

Open Bubble Explosion GIF - Open Bubble Explosion Epic Fail GIFs
Of course you are. You have no life otherwise.

Speaking of no life, how's that avatar project going. LOL I got you avatar taken away!

jack

jack

happy-funny.gif