Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

Mae Young Classic episode 1 was entertaining. You could tell some of the competitors weren't as experienced as others and there was some sloppiness in the first three matches, but they were all watchable. You can see why they're high on Tegan Nox. Rhea Ripley was very impressive with her athleticism. Satomura/Killer Kelly was by far the best match, short but very hard hitting. It's kind of a shame KK went out in the first round.

Great match between Johnny Gargano and Velveteen Dream on NXT this week too.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Great match between Ricochet and Pete Dunn on NXT this week!

Mae Young Classic was decent with Toni Storm in action. Mia Yim was impressive too.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Episode four of the Mae Young Classic was weird, as they put the best match (Rachel Evers/Hiroyo Matsumoto) on first. Very good match but once again both women should have gotten to round two rather than some of the other winners. Io Shirai's first match being a total squash was weird but she looked good.

CaptainWacky

AS PREDICTED (by me) the fifth episode of the Mae Young Classic was the best and really you could start watching it with that episode if you wanted. Very good opener with Toni Storm beating Godzilla. The Kacy match was good fun again. The third match was weirdly short and the finish looked botched, but the fourth match was great. Satomura should have a singles match on Evolution, she's great.

CaptainWacky

Another strong Mae Young Classic this week! Kaitlyn actually had a good match! Kaitlyn! I wouldn't mind if she returned to the main roster (SURPRISE TAG MATCH WITH AJ LEE AT EVOLUTION?) Io Shairi's match was too short again but I feel like they're keeping her limited so as not to show up everyone else (still good though.)

NXT UK starts next Wednesday.

CaptainWacky

WORLDS COLLIDE

CaptainWacky

Great match between Io and Deonna on the MYC this week! Satomura was great as usal too, even though I have no idea why they let Lacey Lane get the final eight. Tegan breaking her leg was actually upsetting. Good main event too of course.

Good match between Nikki Cross and Bianca Belair on NXT too (I only care about women's wrestling.)

CaptainWacky

John Cena and Daniel Bryan have refused to work the Saudi Arabia show. Wonder how that will turn out!

(Great match between Toni Storm and Meiko Satomura on the Mae Young Classic this week.)

CaptainWacky

John Oliver's at it again!

CaptainWacky

JESUS

CaptainWacky

Just posting this so we can all watch it whenever we want and smile.

CaptainWacky

45426238_1407957996000818_4231512580564130004_n.jpg

CaptainWacky

I'm pretty sure it's not real, but it's funny!

Not quite as funny: David Arquette nearly died in a death match.

Probably not a good idea to book David Arquette in a death match?

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Savage.