Would someone like to abuse their mod panel?

Seph

Retired Account
I have made a staff thread.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Wait.

So you mean to tell me that Twaffle can upload a picture to TrollKingdom (public forum) and then bitch about it being used on that same forum?

What's the staff thread say?

Seph: "HAHAHAHA WHAT A DUMB FUCKING BITCH!"
Ily: "lolnewb."
Conchaga: "I sniff glue!"

Get fucking real.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's not against the rules to bitch.

Seph

Retired Account
If you posted it here of your own accord you have an issue FW.

Link jibbles

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think she just missed you guys.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Balls deep, Twaffle.

I'm surprised you can even breath.

"breathe"

I don't mind seeing my nudie shots around, I think I look pretty good for an old gal but having my breasts linked to you and Jack creeps me out.

Perfectly understandable since you're both sleazy motherfucking cuntfaced douchebags.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
That was more of a gasp for air, not a breath. You're welcome. When I start uploading pic's of my load on your pic, would that creep you out more?

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
By the way Seph, I understand you've posted a photo of your penis more than once. That still doesn't give some creepy bitch like Lisa the right to use it as her avatar without you getting annoyed about it, right?

And I should probably explain for the dimwitted here that I don't know if Lisa has ever used your penis as an avatar, it was merely an example you might be able to identify with. God knows we don't need this thread to go off on a tangent if Lisa has ever done this or not because Jibbles wants to fuck her.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Go away, T'waffle.

I know I've got you by the nip's when you start playing the grammar card.

:bigass:

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Jibbles, are you aware that many people here think you're a twat?

You might claim that doesn't matter to you but I bet it does... posting about how muscular you are seems really important to you. I suspect you're a wizened little dwarf like Jack that boasts about how muscular you are when in reality women find you utterly repulsive... that's why you spend so much time online where no one can actually see you.

In any case, I'd like to have my photo removed from Jack's avatar. That's why I titled this "abuse their mod panel." It's not rocket surgery, asswipe.

Do I need to explain that as well?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
In what world does the personal opinion of people I don't know, never will know, and have no connection to, matter?

Seriously?

What ramifications? What effect?

Enlighten me, you fucking genius.

Fact of the matter is this, you posted the picture and now you're bawling about it.

#WinAllDayEveryDay

Go away, Twaffle.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Here's what's been decided in the super secret staff forum:

If you post an image of yourself here, it becomes fair game. (that's it, really)

We actually already discussed the avatars a few months ago. We discussed whether it was sufficiently SFW, and decided that it was. We discussed whether you can use the image, and decided yes you can use it.

If you lift someone's picture from somewhere else to use here, then we will do something about it. If you use an image that isn't SFW, then we will do something about it.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled shenanigans.