Wordforge says 'fuck you' to TK, starts a Skinofevil dual they claim is real.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer

Donovan

beer, I want beer

The Question

Eternal
Obvious now, but it's me.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Wow, MORE of my PWNage of you dumb shits has been removed from this thread. I guess one should never deign to 'troll' here. To do so is a 'no, no'. I must get the word out amongst the troll sites.

I would truly suggest a name change.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
it's not trolling when we're all laughing at you and your lameass posts. It's spam. Get it right, idiot.

So, everyone likes to read spam, AND respond to said spam? Most curious indeed. Rather says something about the intellect of those who inhabit this shithole.

The Question

Eternal
No, really -- honestly and no foolin' -- I am the WF Skin. It's obvious now, not least for the fact that, um, same avatar. Or nearly the same.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Axolotl.

MODMAN

I love it when Parallaxis drops by and tries to convince everyone that TK vs. WF is anything like what it meant back in the day.

TK is so far departed from where it once was, that simply isn't the case. Word Forge has a stronger base of regulars who post far more articulately than many would care to admit. They have what they have. We happily chug along with all the shit left over. Everyone remains happy (or maybe it's trapped wind).

And 10+ years later... Yep.

Oerdin

I agree with parallaxis.

Creating an account with the name of a well known off-board entity should be against the rules.

It goes against all common decency.

Shame on WF. Shame!

What ever happened to Dayton? Did he die or did they just have to cut off all his limbs because of his diabetes and now he can't use a keyboard any more?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL Day had Diabetes? He was one odd motherfucker.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Dunno. I feel a little bad in that I was getting his diary posts for him, but the only time in years that I've logged on was while this place was down and I needed to get some thoughts out of me. The past year or two have really sucked for me and I don't have time to do the things I need to do for myself, let alone help someone salvage their old posts. Losing the dog and then the cat this year really did a number on me. Now ever little setback just hammers me.