whose concerned about *dirk funk* posting at *foots* board?

Seph

Retired Account
No i see u doin elsewhere

so no one is concerned about *dirk funk* posting at *foots* board? there's got to be someone.

*laughing*

JESUS CHRIST I'm concerned. I'm also concerned about posting on ASVS. Hopefully my account has been deleted.

Dear GOD, That's what I'm praying for.

aeommai

cookie?
if only you could be "deleted" more thoroughly.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
JESUS CHRIST I'm concerned. I'm also concerned about posting on ASVS. Hopefully my account has been deleted.

Dear GOD, That's what I'm praying for.

I'll tell you what. This isn't your real persona "whomever you are". You aren't like this IRL. You also suck at this. When you do a dual you should be more fluid, and less obvious. Plus, your ignorance and duplicity is completely transparent.

Duals should be fun. Because Charles is so damaged, by proxy lets just suppose you are a different person for a second, not shared...unique.

You've GOT to be shitting me.

You're going to hate paying tithing then. 10%... I think God will settle for your right arm below the elbow.

you're the village giraffe. Every one has had a turn fucking you in the neck. Deeply and repeatedly.

Y'all need to PRAY to GOD.

jack

This post is so full of fail, I don't even know where to begin...You seem to forget that you were never allowed near any of my boards after The Kingdom. registration was CLOSED for TKR/RK and any time I spotted you or any of your duals trying to register, that IP automatically was blocked. You never saw a single thread on my board, and I know you tried to access it at least 40 times between November and December of last year.

So the whole idea that I invited you is a lie. I never invited you, I went to great lengths to make sure you were completely locked out, and that was completely successful, evidenced by your continued butthurt that I kept "inviting" you to my board. That's a lie Charles...like your entire posting personae, all lies.

Dirk isn't begging, he could care less. The fact that you created a "Dirk Funk" screen and a "Jack" screen to post at your board (and you suggested that Gagh was posting there too, as I recall) simply shows your pathetic desire to have us accept you into the community.

Ain't gonna happen, cupcakeer.

Sweetest bump this week :bigass:

jack

DEVILMAN posted:

So, Jack still owns you completely, I see. He'll always be King Of The Comicon Gutters, and you seem to completely be failing at "taking his spot".

Remember when you were at my football party last january, Charley? You were crowing about your big TK troll. Supposedly you were going to Philadelphia to see the Cowboys game, but instead were serving shrimp at my house to help pay off a debt that you owed me.

I see Jack also trolled you completely, since you said that you and I had met this year at New Years Eve, and we never did any such thing. You're a loser Charley.

You are not "The New Jack". You aren't even the old Charley I kicked off my messageboard three years ago.

Anyone who wants to access my posts at his "messageboard" will see that the only posting I did there was about 5 years ago, and it was to tell him to shut the fuck up and grow up.

Your'ew a failure Charley. You suck at life (couldn't even keep your hummer) at work (couldnt even keep your business) ant love (couldn't even keep a crack whore satisfied) and at messageboard posting (seems like everyone hates you here, and your "trolling" of Jack is a complete failure)

Maybe you should give it up? Looks like everyone here is laughing at you at your expense.

Just a little tip from an old ex-friend.

jack

CeeJay/BlackfootNAP/Steve Samurai Jack said:

Attention Rick.: I'm requesting a name change. New Age Poster.
offline.gif

Posts: 3460 I officially would like to change my name from "New Age Posting" to The New Jack".

I really-really need this name change to complete my 10 year mission. A mission that started with a simple lunch bet in 2003.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125986

jack

OK. Round two. Your ego regarding trolling is extremely high. You do not need a bunch of people following you from board to board helping to inflate your trolling ego any more.

Is that any better?

Actually it was :tee hee:

jack

This is SSJ's second banning for being owned like the motherfucker he truly is.

Yep, for once I agree with you. I also have the receipts from experian on your little purchases on me in September. How'd that bullshit work out for you? Experian revealed what you did as part of my credit monitoring. Got to be careful when looking for PI, I always say. But using common public search utilities? How plebian. Wait til you see the response.

Also, now your Blackfoot nap toon cant post til you logoff.

Dance some more for me FUCKLEY

:bigass: