whose concerned about *dirk funk* posting at *foots* board?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dershocka is Guygrander at my board? Are you saying Dershocka played bothe sides od the fence?

Dershocka was a "New Age Poster" at "The Gutters". Some even mentioned that he was your dual.

You're a fucking idiot, fishnigger. Even with a roadmap you can't seem to get from point A to point B.

Hope you enjoy the ride. It's your nickel :bigass:

steve samurai jack

dude, you suck old man

I may well "suck" crappy dual, but you most definitely swallow. Hook, line, and sinker.

:::laughing:::

*laughing*

dude, your melting down again. Take something for that. you only have one life to live.

*tee hee*

I won't be responding to anything from any Charles dual from now on.

Since I've completely proven my point to the TK collective, which is that it's all one poster, the only poster I'll respond to is Charles, (currently Cee Jay) and only when a post of his directly mentions me by name. Otherwise, since they really don't exist, I won't have any reason to respond.

Enjoy your vapors, Charles :bigass:

" perma pwned" hook, line and sinker

*laughing*

jack

*laughing*

dude, your melting down again. Take something for that. you only have one life to live.

*tee hee*

Which means absolutely nothing in response, idiot. Try again. I pull the strings, you dance :bigass:

steve samurai jack

Which means absolutely nothing in response, idiot. Try again. I pull the strings, you dance :bigass:

I won't be responding to anything from any Charles dual from now on.

Since I've completely proven my point to the TK collective, which is that it's all one poster, the only poster I'll respond to is Charles, (currently Cee Jay) and only when a post of his directly mentions me by name. Otherwise, since they really don't exist, I won't have any reason to respond.

Enjoy your vapors, Charles :bigass:

" perma pwned" hook, line and sinker. dude, trolling isn't your thing anymore. foot owns you.

*laughing*

jack

If "trolling isn't my thing any more", than why did you repeat your post?

jack

It is remarkable how easy it really is to get you to shut the fuck up.

Seph

Retired Account
either that or her run out off quarters at the mall again LOL

geedis

" perma pwned" hook, line and sinker. dude, trolling isn't your thing anymore. foot owns you.

*laughing*

The thing is Jack keeps repeating about how the members of NAP are Blackfoot's dual, yet he continues to post to us separately. Especially in meltdown mode or when he's being pwned.

Maybe if we keep it up he'll rupture spleen or get a heart murmur something. He's bound to blow a gasket sometime this year. Perma pwned is right.

geedis

Check the time stamps "shit for brains". Never mind I got this.

Here's what you do next **snitching coward**. Go run your mouth to Weevil or Gagh, beg them to verify IP's on those post, because begging is what you do best.

And another thang.

Please get a life while they search.

Up Top.

Jack's TK's neighborhood fuck boy. Fucking low life stool pigeon

Seph

Retired Account
redundant troll is redundant.

Seph

Retired Account
redundant troll is redundant.

thats right seph as usual u are serving dem negros a plate of creole shrimp.

they are redundant uptop but from wat i hear not up top much longa

*LAUGHING*

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
The thing is Jack keeps repeating about how the members of NAP are Blackfoot's dual, yet he continues to post to us separately. Especially in meltdown mode or when he's being pwned.

Maybe if we keep it up he'll rupture spleen or get a heart murmur something. He's bound to blow a gasket sometime this year. Perma pwned is right.

So, Jack still owns you completely, I see. He'll always be King Of The Comicon Gutters, and you seem to completely be failing at "taking his spot".

Remember when you were at my football party last january, Charley? You were crowing about your big TK troll. Supposedly you were going to Philadelphia to see the Cowboys game, but instead were serving shrimp at my house to help pay off a debt that you owed me.

I see Jack also trolled you completely, since you said that you and I had met this year at New Years Eve, and we never did any such thing. You're a loser Charley.

You are not "The New Jack". You aren't even the old Charley I kicked off my messageboard three years ago.

Anyone who wants to access my posts at his "messageboard" will see that the only posting I did there was about 5 years ago, and it was to tell him to shut the fuck up and grow up.

Your'ew a failure Charley. You suck at life (couldn't even keep your hummer) at work (couldnt even keep your business) ant love (couldn't even keep a crack whore satisfied) and at messageboard posting (seems like everyone hates you here, and your "trolling" of Jack is a complete failure)

Maybe you should give it up? Looks like everyone here is laughing at you at your expense.

Just a little tip from an old ex-friend.

Seph

Retired Account
Priceless^

jack

Wonder what "Charley's" going to do with that pimping?