Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Like, on the highway?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I couldn't find my garage key today, so I checked if I left it in the lock, not only did I do that, I left the door open for almost two weeks, I half expected my garage to be empty, I was lucky, I guess I live in a nice neighborhood.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Sometimes I just want a nice massage. But then the Korean girl "accidentally" brushes up against my junk while she's working on my hamstrings and I don't want to be rude so I make a kind of happy noise and wiggle my hips a little. Next thing you know, I've upgraded to "The Works" package. :(

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Rereading "The Sandman." Just about wrapping it up. It is similar to BSG in that it is a journey and has very fulfilling moments. But the difference between "The Sandman" and BSG is that every single bit is gold. There really are no bad stories. And even if there is a weak story, it usually had to happen to set up something that happens later. BSG is great but there are slow bits where you're like "Oh, God, we've got to spend a few weeks with Starbuck being crazy as captain of the Demetrius."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I haven't been to a Star Trek convention in over 30 years, but the last time I did I bought Jonathan Frakes a drink after he wandered into the hotel bar after his talk because he looked like he needed one.

Must've been the summer of 1990.
Did you wear a big silly hat and a matching dress and shave off your eyebrows and cryptically say "Penny for your thoughts?"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Luke doesn't even stick around to have a funeral for his uncle and aunt.

Dr Dave

pillzlol

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I haven't been to a Star Trek convention in over 30 years, but the last time I did I bought Jonathan Frakes a drink after he wandered into the hotel bar after his talk because he looked like he needed one.

Must've been the summer of 1990.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

I'm happy they're still together and it wasn't just one of those marriages where they were both drunk at an awards show and got married five minutes after meeting then regretted it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I didn't even know they were together, it seems such a random pairing.