When will I have total control of reality?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It IS going to happen eventually, right?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
You already do, you're just really bad at it

CaptainWacky

What if every night I write how the next day is going to be but when I wake up I forget that I'm the author?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
So every night before you go to bed you right a next day where you will depressed, sexually confused, alone and half crazy?

CaptainWacky

I'm not sure why I do it either. If only I could remember...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Reality and I have made a deal: Reality has total control over me, and in turn, I don't care about a thing in the world. Works perfectly fine.
Ok, so it does have a weird sense of humor at times. Like when I found out that I still haven't won that 1M € in the lottery. But that's ok, my bank assistant still laughs about my attempt to withdraw 10,000 € every time he sees me, and making people happy like that must surely be worth more than filthy lucre?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Knowing me, I probably have total control over reality but I'm too afraid to change shit or even let my real self know about it because, deep down I hate uncertainty and I use massive amounts of drunks and skajasjdnfanmlks to disguise that.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OK, how exactly are you using those drunks? I mean, I know perfectly well how to use skajasjdnfanmlks, everyone does, but drunks? Do you collect them from the street and put them in a room where you ask them how they think reality should be and when they tell you how reality is a bitch and how they can't change their fate and everything's been better when they were young and who the hell has stolen the last sip from the beer can you sit back and relax and feel safe to say for certain that, nope, you can't control reality? I mean, that would be a pretty good way to do it, imo.

CaptainWacky

MAYBE I HAVE IT NOW.