Wheeze

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My phone is discharging rapidly. Hurry up and reply or lose your moment at having me on the edge of my chair.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Moment is over.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Please, tell me who you think is my "master.'

I would never suggest that I know something there's no way to know.

That would just be silly.

Jack used to like to beat that horse too.

All I have is one man's opinions. I've never suggested otherwise.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How disappointing. I gave you something precious - my sincere attention. Then you come back with that. What is that supposed to be? You really are Fake Gear and you are very bad at it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I could be a better Fake Gear than you.

First, let me put on my foam suit of armor.

Now, I'll verbally rape my male and female supporters.

Next, I'll pretend to be a carpenter penguin-eating shark.

Then I'll postulate that being a hateful Bastard makes me intelligent and superior.

You really should be more into Proust than Nietzsche.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018

Then I'll postulate that being a hateful Bastard makes me intelligent and superior.

12658.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Another Fake Gear selfie.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Yes, but why would you want to? Like wearing someone else's dirty clothes.

He seems to suffer from "little man syndrome". Having to look up to everyone all the time must give one a stiff neck.

Yeah, that's why I just ignore him. Same old same old. and btw talking about him to others is not interacting with him. He's out of my cyberlife, and that's just fine with me.

Yeah those posts about his front door were hilarious iirc. Did you know he was a tax cheater too, that had his bank account seized over it? His words.

Except the hateful bastard routine is limp and has no bite, just looks sad. Have to rename that acronymn DOGS from JLDOG since the JL have forsaken that bullshit and the S has chimed right in. I think they're all the same person.

I think he actually can't read. Never seen such repetitive paranoia in anyone.

jack

Get over here wheeze, so I can grab yer ass.

jack

Wait... You think Jack and I are socks for someone else?

Please, tell me who you think is my "master.'

This is great. You have my undivided attention.

I'm going to sit right here and wait for your answer.

Bet he came back with "I have no proof, just one mans opinion". Remember Flaglerchat and how Neckie hounded me over six boards about it being my dual? Funny how that all stopped completely once the real poster behind it died. Never has the courage of his convictions to do anything but spread rumour and innuendo. Well this one's in his endo.

jack

I'm waiting for the last season of Game of Thrones to be available on Amazon. It is a binge worthy series.

This season was fun and phenomenal. No spoilers but lots of intensity. The brutality didn't fail to deliver either. Great story.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Bet he came back with "I have no proof, just one mans opinion". Remember Flaglerchat and how Neckie hounded me over six boards about it being my dual? Funny how that all stopped completely once the real poster behind it died. Never has the courage of his convictions to do anything but spread rumour and innuendo. Well this one's in his endo.

Oops.

No pride.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I would never suggest that I know something there's no way to know.

That would just be silly.

Jack used to like to beat that horse too.

All I have is one man's opinions. I've never suggested otherwise.

Jack, what is most telling is I asked who he THINKS is operating me and he comes back with that is something he can't know.

I guess in a world where Cotton Mather is a liberal it is possible for a person without a brain to post on an internet message board.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Who is the S in DOGS?

I think it is just G now. D, last I heard, has a girlfriend and has discovered the awesome world of cruising. O has disappeared as far as I can tell.

jack

Who is the S in DOGS?

I think it is just G now. D, last I heard, has a girlfriend and has discovered the awesome world of cruising. O has disappeared as far as I can tell.

I don't pay attention to them anymore. Any of them. And you needn't quote them, I don't give a fuck what they think or post. It's worthless to me in the grander scheme of things. O didn't disappear, he just doesn't dare post again because he knows what will happen. A couple pm's convinced him of that.

O was ding, btw.

It is nice to talk to you :D

jack

jack

Who is the S in DOGS?

Funny that. Guess it's a force of one :lol: