What if my dream from the other night were real life events happening on the other side of the world?

Mirah

I love you
Has this been done before?
Say I was dreaming about a murder that was actually happening and now my job is to remember it and find the killer, and the cash, I must find the cash of course.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yes, lets not forget the cash.

Mirah

I love you
I had another strange dream one night but now I can't remember it-but after the above mentioned dream I saw 2 news articles of something similar happening. WTF.

The other night I dreamt for the 2nd time that my new neighbor was in my bedroom-and she was choking me.

I got up so fast, checked the door, looked everywhere. So freaky. The only logical conclusion I come to is not that I am paranoid or that I have been thinking about her, but that probably she did choke someone and now I am dreaming about it.

Mirah

I love you
I should find a different thread for this, but I can hear my neighbors tonight. They are total kink.

jack

I haven't been remembering my dreams lately, except in murmurs

Mirah

I love you
I posted about this in the dream thread in the MF

I had a dream where at the end was a song in a really eerie voice-of someone I know-and the words were, "One day....I'll be warning them"

If I could describe how it sounded it was like a mix between those 007 songs and twin peaks song

The Question

Eternal
I've occasionally felt like dreams I had were taking place in the life of someone on a different planet. So fucking weird, yet so vivid and 'real' feeling.

jack

I've occasionally felt like dreams I had were taking place in the life of someone on a different planet. So fucking weird, yet so vivid and 'real' feeling.

When I was little, I had a lot of dreams like that. Lately I've been sleeping through the night for the first time in years so my rem sleep consists of me looking for my wife or my truck and I cant find my phone. Or I get lost in a maze of rooms all different looking for a bathroom.

This morning I was at a wedding and the groom was wearing cake frosting as a beard.

Mirah

I love you
That is so odd! (beard frosting)

and interesting-the looking for things dreams, maze dreams. I can't say I have ever had those....no, not true I have recurring dreams where I am in a building and trying to get out or find my way back to wherever I was.

jack

I slept deep today. My dreams were all in color.

I was floating just above the ground and could "swim" along the surface. Pretty cool.

jack

Don't remember. The grass tickled though.

Mirah

I love you
Jack, you were in my dream last night.
Strange since I wasn't reading TK before I fell asleep.

I was finishing up my work, counting cash, adding numbers. I was sitting in the grass hunched over a made up desk and you laid down next to me and put your legs against my body so my back didn't hurt anymore.
Then I was laying on my stomach and I twisted my legs over yours and then suddenly I didn't have work to do anymore. And then you made it clear we were just cuddling.
And then my sister came over and said it was time to go, so we got up and left.

The Question

Eternal
I slept deep today. My dreams were all in color.

I was floating just above the ground and could "swim" along the surface. Pretty cool.
Yeah, most of my flying dreams are similar, except it's more like "skateboarding." I'll take a step, "skate" a few feet, about a foot off the ground until my foot touches down again, then repeat.

Other times, it's more like floating that feels as if it takes physical or mental effort and is moderately tiring depending on how long I do it or how far up I go.

Sometimes it's full on superhero flying, either in the Superman pose or the Iron Man pose.

And sometimes I just teleport like Q.

StarMan™

Last night, I dreamed of John Shea - IMO one of the best live action versions we've had of Lex Luthor.

Why he decided to pop into my unconscious mind is anyone's guess. I haven't watched Lois and Clark in years and don't recall him slipping into my waking thoughts.

I jumped on to Google soon after waking up and was disappointed to find he hadn't died. Cause ya know, that would've proven I had psychic powers.

Actually, I only checked if he died. Maybe he made the news ... or perhaps did something heinous that no one else knows about!

Also re: flying: The only stable flying I can recall is just above the ground. If I do fly Superman-style, as soon as I'm aware of it I fall out of the sky, partially wake up and do one of those retarded leg kick things in bed.

jack

Last night I dreamed I was at the Oscars, sitting at a table with (left to right) StarMan, TQ and Loktar.

5992cb5432e54d0e.png

jack

Did you guys do some bong hits?

Mirah

I love you
No.
I did fall asleep listening to/watching Charlie Berens.

I wish I would have shared more of the woody dream. It was one of the more unique dreams I have ever had. Like most of my dreams tend to be repeats of some sort, this one was unique.