What has Sniper Kitty been doing for that missing month?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I bet Sniper Kitty counted millions of jelly beans, sorting them into the various colours and then gave the blue ones to an insane plastic surgeon [who only deals in blue jelly beans and sexual favours] in order to get bigger boobs for a Las Vegas showgirl who had made a deal to exchange a pirate's treasure map for bigger boobs.

The treasure is yet to be dug up.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Fake boobs are yucky.

I was traveling cross country in a soda can with trisket crackers attached with bubble gum for wheels. Along the way, I had many zany adventures, and met up with a spunky teenage who caused the most hilarious trouble for us. I eventually ran outta money, murdered the teen, and sucked trucker dick for rides all the way home. Im selling the script to National Lampoon.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I was going to post a "Where In The World Is Sniper Kitty?" thread.

now we know.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I wish to hear more about the zany adventures.

While in Nevada, driving through the desert, one of the doors of the pop can car swung open. Thousands of dollars worth of stolen stuff began pouring out the agape door, all over the freeway. We quickly pull over, and I make Teen start heading back down the road collecting everything, while I smoke a joint. Im leaning on a breadstick bumper when the car begins to roll forward. Just as Im thinking 'Fuck! How could I be too stupid to put it in park?', I turn around and see a purple coyote laughing his ass off stealing my phony car! With Teen carrying a few grand worth of shit, we both ran down the highway chasing that fuckin Coyote most of the way to Reno.