What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I kind of bounced off the New Super Mario Bros. it didn't stick for me, but Wonder looks legit great. Looking forward to it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Remember when Cody posted that clip of them talking about Zelda and we thought Austin was just saying what Cody told him to. I THINK IT'S REAL NOW.

CaptainWacky

After NINE WEEKS you would think I would have found every major location in Zelda by now. NOPE, only just found Gerudo Canyon Stable. To be fair it's pretty well hidden, being in a canyon. I hang-glided over it when I frist visited the desert. It's closed but Penn is still there and there's a stable manager guy. MIND BLOWN.

SAUSAGEMAN

I saw Wacky beat the game today. I did just last week!

When Ganondorf moves into his second form and , that's a Gamer Moment baby.

I thought the ending was a bit too drawn out, But the entire ending sequence was really good what a great video game.

CaptainWacky

Yeah today was the first day since May 12th where I actually played something different on my Switch (the new Mario Kart DLC; the Micro Machines track is fun, good to see Birdo, too many forgettable Tour tracks.)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just started this, plus playing this months free expansion til August 5th

1134954180.jpg

CaptainWacky

I am also playing Pikmin 4. It is my first Pikman. It is fun and very cute. I like the dog. I don't feel compelled to play it for five hours a day like Zelda, but maybe that's a good thing.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Terrific gift idea and also an instant masturbation aid :yoohoo:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Spiritfarer might be my all time favorite Switch game. My partner and I are replaying it but getting everyone on the ship and to max happiness before taking them to the Door. [The point of the game is to help spirits (dead people) who have tasks they need to complete/people they need to see/etc. etc. before they move on to whatever the next thing is complete them while you sail an ocean world and upgrade your ship kinda like Animal Crossing or Stardew Valley in that sense.]

Illusion Island (new Mickey Mouse game) with the kids. It is kinda annoying in that you can’t actually kill enemies so you just have to keep moving but with four players one of which is 7yo keeping everyone moving while dodging enemies you can’t kill is… taxing.

Metroid Prime Remastered. Felt like playing a FPS and it was on sale.

Link’s Awakening Remastered. Anyone I have to explain this game to isn’t worth explaining it to. It is my everyone is asleep and I can go to my happy place game.

Last edited:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I finally got around to borrowing my stepdaughter 's switch to play Breath of the Wild. Yeah, I know, late to the party. But the plus side of waiting so long is that whatever bullshit puzzle or monster problem I run into, there's already a YouTube video on how to solve it

jack

I am also playing Pikmin 4. It is my first Pikman. It is fun and very cute. I like the dog. I don't feel compelled to play it for five hours a day like Zelda, but maybe that's a good thing.
I just do 1 day at a time. My dog can already swim and Ive got the expanded radar on the ship now to get the rest of the crew members.

The yellow ones are the best. Plus I almost have the super buff on the dog.

jack

I finally got around to borrowing my stepdaughter 's switch to play Breath of the Wild. Yeah, I know, late to the party. But the plus side of waiting so long is that whatever bullshit puzzle or monster problem I run into, there's already a YouTube video on how to solve it
I have Breath of the Wild. Its really weird and I haven't figured out the sequences for it yet.

CaptainWacky

Link’s Awakening Remastered. Anyone I have to explain this game to isn’t worth explaining it to. It is my everyone is asleep and I can go to my happy place game.

I started watching a 100% speedrun of this recently for some reason, the commentary is very good. It's a fun game to watch someone play for ten minutes at a time. (I played it myself a couple of years ago, I certainly didn't 100% it and definitely wouldn't have been able to in under three hours.)

CaptainWacky

BIG MAN, YOU TRAITOR.

CaptainWacky

Oh we have a new greatest game of all time coming in October.

CaptainWacky

Currently addicted to Vampire Survivors.