What are you Wearing?

Thrusty

TK addict
well lets just say i would have worn something different if i new i was going to be asked this question!

Love Child

One Love
Black socks, brown pants, olive green dress shirt.

Its always funny to me when you start with the socks. But you are a well dressed man.

I am wearing more than a skirt, but I just realized I am in 1/2 of my running clothes and 1/2 of my normal clothes-so I didn't go on.

Thrusty

TK addict
P.S. Also, I am wearing a heart rate monitor, tells me how I'm doin and stuff.

No shit huh, i had to wear one this summer for one to two months. I am a healthy 32 year old guy. Ride my bike 6 miles to work, go to the gym, all that shit but i started getting panik attacks due to some stressful situationsover the past year. Good luck with it!

Alyssum

blonde-college-girl-in-sexy-short-skirt.jpg

I Love Cunt

Watch It
No shit huh, i had to wear one this summer for one to two months. I am a healthy 32 year old guy. Ride my bike 6 miles to work, go to the gym, all that shit but i started getting panik attacks due to some stressful situationsover the past year. Good luck with it!

I read:
Thrusty, wear one, healthy ride, ride my healthy 32 year old body. Thrusty

I like to lay in front of the fan with only a light comforter over me.

0_0
More vivid imagry please. Please describe exactly how it feels to have the wind of the fan caressing the comforter over your body, sending chills up and down your legs and over your body causing small goose pimples and hardened nipples and cooling the warm spot between your legs and blowing the hair around your face.