Welcome Wordforge posters

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Now don't forget Tranny Shep. He's over there right now, blaming the Ohio train derailment on eeeevil Kapitalists and Republicans.

The Question

Eternal
Sometimes I wonder if Turdforgers just get their knickers in a knot over every social media talking point ever created, and then I remember they're just a lamer offshoot of TrekBBS. So that would figure.
In fact, TK was a lame offshoot of TrekBBS... WF is a lamer offshoot of TK.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

It’s funny. I wonder how many of us left here know about the EZBoard days. How many put money in the chest. Whacker and Quacker. Barcoda and Executer and his French hosting site…

All these moments… lost to time…

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Oh, for fuck's sake, tell 'em to set up a Mastodon server.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It is almost literally the bits in "Atlas Shrugged," where everything's hopelessly fucked and ruined and they're begging first Dagny and later John Galt to tell them what to do--but every time Dagny does they go "Oh, no! We could NEVER do THAT!"

It's sad to watch something good get ruined and run into the ground, but unless you've got Elon Musk bucks, there is usually nothing you can do. People that are making bad decisions usually won't suddenly make a good decision. And when you get people that are so invested in being "right" that they'll completely detach from reality if that's what it takes to be "right." Unfortunately, Reality kind of has a way of trumping what someone wants. :bergman:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I've gotten to an age... You see someone doing something stupid so you tactfully suggest an alternative and they say "shut up, I know what I'm doing." Then they realize they're in trouble and ask what they should do so you tell them and then they turn around and do whatever they were going to do anyway. And finally you just nod and smile and say "oh, that's nice,"when you talk to them.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"Oh, that's nice."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Well this is interesting.

bQBZjws.png

I thought the whole deal was about the idea of keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Now I want a TV show starring an undercover cop who's a transgender furry.