Wasted Days

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nope, just make more precious the ones to come.

Mirah

I love you

Bugs Grasshopper GIF by d00dbuffet

jack

I'm flying to Vancouver friday. Going out to Victoria and then will be spending the week in Bellingham.

Good Times

jack

I am so lazy sometimes
undisciplined
unmotivated
Yeah I get like that too. Sometimes I just nap and then get up and do things.

I want to sell all my weird hoarded things and travel

Mirah

I love you
Yeah I get like that too. Sometimes I just nap and then get up and do things.

I want to sell all my weird hoarded things and travel

I napped all day on Saturday That is after I was back to work for a week after my vacation to see my family. Not a moment alone that entire week, takes a lot out of me. I didn't fight it. Just slept. Plus it was raining.

jack

I think we're heading out to the peninsula and he's taking us deep ito the woods.

jack

I napped all day on Saturday That is after I was back to work for a week after my vacation to see my family. Not a moment alone that entire week, takes a lot out of me. I didn't fight it. Just slept. Plus it was raining.
Yeah the whole week is with my younger son and his partner. I'm loving it.

Mirah

I love you
I can't wait to hear about it. I hope the weather is pleasant. The Vancouver/Victoria part sounds the most interesting.

Mirah

I love you
If Hwy 20 were open you would only be 190 miles away from where I am. With it closed its 264 miles. I've always wanted to take that highway just after it opens and drive through the the snow packed sides.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What is wrong with your throat?
Don't know. It hurts on the right side, is always gassy/burpy, feels like there might be a small lump or something. Too lazy, unmotivated to spend 12 hours at an urgent care or make a doctor's appointment.

I'm thinking it might be related to my unresolved gall stones or colonoscopy issues. Or it's seasonal or I'm eating too spicy and it's just acid reflux.

jack

Sounds like tonsillitis. Can you see down your throat to see if it's red/swollen?

And for God sakes man, have that looked at by a doctor. Anything like that more than a couple days someone should look at it.