Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You watched West Wing didn't you? Its good. Check it out.
Never watched West Wing either(I think that was
Eggs). I got too much other stuff to eventually watch. I'll put it on my watch list somewhere after the Mandolorian, Book of Boba Fett, Picard, Discovery, Clone Wars, Wandavision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Young Justice, Titans, Doom Patrol, etc.

Mirah

I love you
Don't put it on your list because I said so. You already said it wasn't your bag of whatever.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Don't put it on your list because I said so. You already said it wasn't your bag of whatever.
No, it's ok, it will probably be so far down on my list I won't get to it for another 20-30 years anyway...way after the Big Show sitcom and Fuller House.

Mirah

I love you
I am on ep 15. More people have died in this show than in Sopranos!
I would like to do a count tho.

Mirah

I love you
I've watched the first three episods and it's good! You don't have to remember anything about a 35 year old movie as it shows you what you need in flashbacks. I like how it shows things from the point of view of the character who would be considered the "villain" if you were seeing it from Daniel's point of view, and how he you still want him to succeed even though he's obviously doing things wrong. The kids are okay in an updated eighties movie kids kind of way. And it's pretty funny.

I thought the first 3 episodes were terrible. But I plowed through out of curiousity. I honestly hate the fighting, and most of it all feels really cheesy to me-but the part where Daniel and Johny start talking is kind of fun. The fight at the school made me mad-I mean srsly a girl announces over the loud speaker that she is going to go kick someone's ass and no one does anything about it. That was dumb. But I guess it was the best way they could showcase all of the karate moves.

I can't believe I'm watching it.

MODMAN

Remember - it's hash brown, not hash tag.

Fuck this technological monstrosity we live in. Let's tear it all down and go back to the 80's.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought the first 3 episodes were terrible. But I plowed through out of curiousity. I honestly hate the fighting, and most of it all feels really cheesy to me-but the part where Daniel and Johny start talking is kind of fun. The fight at the school made me mad-I mean srsly a girl announces over the loud speaker that she is going to go kick someone's ass and no one does anything about it. That was dumb. But I guess it was the best way they could showcase all of the karate moves.

I can't believe I'm watching it.

You could stop watching it? If you don't like the karate fighting and find the rest too cheesey then you're not going to get anything out of it.

Mirah

I love you
I know I could stop, I might, I might not!!!! I just wanted to complain about it! :D

Also-I watch shows in a wierd way. I fast forward through stuff to get to the parts I want to watch. Sometimes I go back and watch, sometimes I don't.

Mirah

I love you
Somehow I'm on season 3 already. Ep 5 was pretty awesome. And then ep 6 goes right back to being cheezy-how did they let that old guy into the school? I would think there would be rules against that. But maybe not for afterschool sports? I don't know!
But ep 5 where Daniel goes to Japan is cool.

Mirah

I love you
I totally didn't finish Cobra Kai last night you assholes, sorry about all of the asshole words, I just got so emotional.
My favorite lines are from Johnny when he says something about the trapper keeper and when he asks how long it will take to get a fb messae to Colorado.
Good stuff.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
As usual I am late to the show. Did everyone already watch "Designated Survivor?"
I started it last night.
I watched the first couple of seasons. The initial premise is intriguing but I found the writing and acting were pretty shoddy in an oddly watchable way. I kept coming back for more even knowing it was actually terrible.

CaptainWacky

Isn't it terrible?

CaptainWacky

I've started watched Arcane, which is an animated series that is (apparently!) set in the universe of the League of Legends games. I say "apparently" because I've never played League of Legends and barely even know what it is. So normally I wouldn't have been interested in this, but I saw many people praising it and it is actually good. The animation is great and the voice acting is strong (with some recognisable names IF THAT MATTERS.) I would recommend it.

Mirah

I love you
I have regretebly started watching "Is it cake?" tonight on Netflix because it is hosted by Mikey Day and there are SNL cast members as judges. I think I have decided I don't want to watch it. I hate these shows that take so long to reveal something, its obnoxious.
Also-while the cakes look super cool-like they look like actual objects, I feel wierd because one cake looks like a cheese board and I would rather have that than cake. AND THEN there are the cakes that look like animals. THAT IS JUST WRONG!
So I'm not sure if I am going to continue to watch this or go for another round of organizing my storage.

Mirah

I love you
I recommend watching "Life after death" with Tyler Henry. If you are in to that sort of thing. I find it hard to believe, but like watching it anyway.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I watched the death of Stalin, it's a comedy, and probably the only place you will see Paul Whitehouse in a scene with Steve Buschemi.

Mirah

I love you
Hmm

I watched Black Crab Not sure if I recommend it or not.
I watched it in Sweede w/ English subtitles.

I also watched Without saying Goodbye. A typical big town guy goes to small town world etc etc love story. But whatever I watched it and enjoyed the scenery. I watched it in Spanish with English subtitles.