Trolled Kingdom Remedial

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Hardcore e-street gang lead by Kingpin Jacklerchat, gets so mad he Flaglerchat sock attacks you.

Don't fuck with them, they might nip at your ankles.

Remember all that talk about how you took over the Tea Room?

I only want one post: so why'd Jacklerchat head-hunt Eliosel on Topix during your grand troll scheme that followed shortly after your butt-hurt from complete rejection?

:bigass:

In closing, TKR aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Click it. I dare you.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
FISHPRO MASTERS DUEL II (DREAMCAST) (JAPAN/EUR/NA)

>> Get Ready To Duel The Fishing Pro Masters ... Again! <<

FAQ © 2001 BY LENNIE DA HELL MUNKY ([email protected])
>>> CONTENTS
IV---LEARN TO NAVIGATE THE BOAT
V---SELECTING THE RIGHT LURE
VII---HOOKING THE "BIG ONES"
VIII---LOCATION IS EVERYTHING
VIV---A TERRIBLE END FOR SUCH A DEAR COUSIN
VVI---BRUTALMODE, PROS AND CONS
X---GREETZ/VERSIONS
==============
I- INTRODUCTION
==============
It's Time To Go Fishing ... Buckle Up And Tackle Your Lure (?) Because It's A Great Morn' For Some Fishing Out On The Water (?) Hole. There Are Lots Of Fish Just Watching For You To Catch Them. There Are Literally Dozens Of Types Of Fish Out There. Cast Up And Cast Off, It's A Brimy (?) Morn' On Ye Lasses (?). There Are Literally 7 Dozen Fish (Types) Available. Start Off With Everyone's Favorite, Ah! It's a classic ...

The Famous Longfish (Common)

-Simple to catch with lots of bite for ya! Ah! Ahh. Catch a bite of life, mate! Ah.
5 HP/2 MP

The Standard Longfish (Common)

-The Standard Longfish is good for grilling. Cannot be used as shelter (PAL version)
6 HP/2 MP

The Trout (Common)

-Hot off the presses! Ah. Ah. Ah. Mm.
4 HP/0 MP

The Standard Famous Trout (Common)

-Think you know the Famous Trout? Think again.
4 HP/4 MP

The Coolfish II (Rare)

-The Coolfish II
10 HP/7 MP

The Famous Trout (Less Common)

-This ain't your daddy's trout! Meaner, longer, and more double. You'll need an Int. Rod or greater to tackle this "Beast of the East."
4 HP/? MP

The Reverse Trout (Less Common)

-Hot potato! You snooze, you lose. Not my problem, fat boy! Ah!
? HP/? MP

The Golden M-Fish (Mythological)

-A powerful adversary. Up for the challenge? Cannot be used as shelter (PAL version)
12 HP/12 MP

The M-Fish (Moderately Rare)

-Whoa! Watch it ... this sucker'll break your rod and your heart! Better men than you have gone to their watery graves never catching this monster, boyo. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah. Ah! Ah! Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. AH
6 HP/6 MP (Regen.)

The Standard Fish (Common)

-Boring! As if! Even grown-ups can catch this fish <( '.'<) Never Trust Them (They Seek To Harm You)
2 HP/2 MP

The Long Standard (Less Common)

-A riff on a classic refrain. Ready for Round Two?
8 HP/5 MP

The Rain Fish (Special)

-An airy fish with a elemental undertaking. Find all 10 for a surprise ...
? HP/5 HP

The Good Longfish (Common)

-Aye, that's a decent catch there, kid! A Good Longfish 28 Centi. and longer will grant you admission to Intermediate Marsh (Daytime)
6 HP/0 MP

The Cool Fish (Common)

-The Cool Fish is delicious for a bite but can't fuel you for too long. Maybe some spice combinations would offer new possibilities ...?
6 HP/6 MP

The Long Cool Fish (Less Common)

-That's a long, cool, fish!
6 HP/6 MP

The Standard Cool Fish (Common)

-Whoa, HEADS UP. This fish just flipped the script and now I don't know WHO to believe ...! Dock Master Liu will charge you a 10 PP fee for boats damaged in heavy weather (Daytime maps, 2x Nighttime/Brutal maps) ... she's tough but fair, and hey ... that's the price of success!
6 HP/5 MP

The Longfish II (Common)

-Can be used as shelter. (NTSC Vers.)(REMOVED FROM PAL VERS. 1.1, 1.3, 1.6, 1.62 [The So-Called "Second Opera" Glitch], 1.7, 1.9+)
6 HP/6 MP

The Rake (Common)

-Delicious! Try it in a sandwich for a fun atmosphere.
6 HP/6 MP

The Sharkfish (Common)

-Ah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
6 HP/6 MP

The Long Rakefish (Common)

-Extra thick, you can feel it working! Fuck me baby, ah
6 HP/6 MP

The Long Rake (Moderately Rare)

-Got a light? **Gestures with lantern** Ha ha, I'm full of 'em folks ...
6 HP/6 MP

クール魚 II (Rare)
そして、少年はまるで夢から、私が今知っている以下のことが本当だと言った:ある世界です目が覚めた。少なくとも7つの柱があります。ほとんどの木が食べられることはできません。少女を愛することは燃焼することですが、それはすべてのことを夢は彼に言われ、そのすべてを私は今trueに知っている。
6 HP/6 MP

Additional Fish:
The Double Fish (Rare)
The Lakedog Special (Common)
The Hot Molasses Fish (Extinct)
The Double Longfish (Common)
The Reverse Double (Common)
The Hamburger Fish (Common)
Dave (Common)
The Flying Doublefish (Less Common)
The Flying Lakedog Special (Common)
The Flying Double (Common)
The Cool Gross Fish (Rare)
- MODERATOR'S NOTE: This fish is NOT in the game. So-called "proof" videos on Dailymotion are nothing more than hackers playing tricks and games with an alpha build of the Fishing Engine. We have "CONFIRMATION" from the developers at Jaxware II, LLC that this fish. Does. NOT. exist. in. the. game. PERIOD. All emails/forum posts stating to the contrary will be removed and posters will have their accounts probated for 2 weeks. This thread is now locked.
The Good Fish (Common)
The Long Good Fish (Common)
The Goodfish (Less Common)

Some People Have Been Trying To Catch All Of Them For Years. See The Fisherman Cavort And Stroll Around The Docks In Their Gear. Talk To Them To Hear Their Stories ... Use The Demo Rod At The Beginner's Cove To Learn The Ropes.

"Mmh! Ah," said the boy, alert. "I'm ready to go the fishing."

"I'm ready to go the the the the the the the the the fishing," he explained, adding "I'm ready to go the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the fishing."

"I am proud of my son" said the dad (A Fish.)

==========================
III- Know Your Character Abilities
==========================

There Are Fish (Big Fish) Of All Available Types. "Try Our Fish" Is A World Famous Phrase We Use Around These Parts. Frequent Customers Will Assure You Of This. We Also Sell Snakes (Do Not Buy The Snakes.)

"We need a fresh start," said the President. Lots of people agreed. "We need an email service ... for teens."

"Teens that like to fish," said his Chief of Staff. Three mans (?) agreed.

=========================
VIII - LOCATION IS EVERYTHING
=========================

>>> FISH_EMAIL_EXPERIENCE_FOR_TEENS.EXE <<< Is The Bright New Tomorrow Of Electric Communication. No More Confusing Wires And Moldy Knobs. Throw Your Old Computer Away Because It No Longer Applies To This Fast, Brutal World Of Email Efficiency And Fish Indexing. Electric Metal Sheets With Shock You And Thrill You With Information. Shocks And Thrills And Literal Shocks Will Update Teens With "Up-To-The-Minute" Social News On Fishing, Teens, Fish, Teening, Good Fish, Coolfish II, Bikes (TRIAL VERSION), Dogs, And Teens, And Teens. There Is A Version For Blind Teens But It Is Extremely Heavy.

"I Was A Faggot For Ever Using Normal Email" - Popular Teen Slogan In The Future

Teens Will Flock To The Experience Because They Love To Chat, They Love To Game, They Love Social Apps Like BlackMeetII (Meet Blacks ... Online! II) and they have a insatiable longing to fish and document fish. There is a good interface and it helps you "get things done." Lots of people use The Fish Email Experience For Teens! Even adults are getting into it. "Whoa grandma, we'll need to put a road bumb (?) on your information superhighway." Everyone Is Getting Rid Of Old Email Because They See How Stupid They Look For Using It When Teen Fish Email Experience For Teens Is Released (Now).

"Let's Fish And Chat and do a Teen Trick or two. Hitler Is Cool." - Popular Teen Slogan In Alternate Future Where German Fishing Email Experience Triumphed Over Allies

You Catch Them (Fish) And Then You Possess Them. The Fish. You Take A A Fish And Put It In Your Mouth And Chomp Your Mouth Bits (Teeth) Up And Down Until The Fish Is Dead And Then You Push It Down Your Meat Cylinder With Your Tongue. This Is How People Make Poop.

I fish. I the the the the fish.

Thank You For Fishing ... Better! Ah.

The Question

Eternal
Resolved QuestionShow me another »
What does Goldfish Poop look like?
5 years ago Report Abuse

Nunya Biznis
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Healthy goldfish poop should be short and the color of their food. If it is anything other then that then it could mean different things depending on what it looks like. Here's a site that describes other ways they can poop and what they mean, http://www.kokosgoldfish.com/GoldfishPoo…
5 years ago Report Abuse
50% 2 Votes
2 Rating: Good Answer0 Rating: Bad Answer
Action Bar:
stars - mark this as Interesting!

Email
Comment (0)
Save
Other Answers (23)

needansw...
a long worm comming out of their back side
don't worry it don't smell lol
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes
0 Rating: Good Answer1 Rating: Bad Answer

;)
Like other fish ****, only bigger
everything's relative...
if you're not sure get 1 yerself.
Be warned they need lotser space and are messy.
5 years ago Report Abuse
25% 1 Vote
0 Rating: Good Answer0 Rating: Bad Answer

~Girlie~
like snail poop!
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes
0 Rating: Good Answer3 Rating: Bad Answer

Hendo
I'll go and eat one and get back to you in eight hours!!
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

Trina
Goldfish droppings are long and twig-like.
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

caroline...
long grey string...
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes
0 Rating: Good Answer2 Rating: Bad Answer

spidoing n
A little tiny piece of dark string. If you leave it in there long enough they eat it.
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

Fran T
Long stringy bits that will trail behind them as they swim until it drops off and sinks to the bottom of tank or pond....
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes
1 Rating: Good Answer2 Rating: Bad Answer

shirley m
It looks like very thin string.
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes
1 Rating: Good Answer2 Rating: Bad Answer

Glenn
Er.......like goldifsh poop!
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

mrs microchipper
it is long and brown
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

queenie
Its like short strings of cotton and the colour varies, depending on the food you give them1
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

Cheeky Monkey
Long grey/black stringy very thin wormlike thingy's....
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

morts
minature string cheese
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

Flagbear...
very thin, and black
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

GOLDILOC...
Little black strings,they don't smell !
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

London Girl
Thin whitish string
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

342manut...
Its long its stringy and its a sort of brown colour. And they seem to have problems releasing it as it seems to be attached to them for quite a long time
5 years ago Report Abuse
25% 1 Vote

mcchik26
drain all the water, empty your tank

and whatever is left is your answer
Source(s):
Snuffles
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

heleneau...
Like long grey to brown thin strings
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

Mrs. Maintenance
Almost like thin, grey spaghetti. Ewww
Source(s):
Used to have pet fish
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

Wings
thin grey worms...
5 years ago Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes

Strange Angel
Fish poop, in general, all looks about the same. Some color of stringy stuff, my fish typically have brownish
Source(s):
My fish's butt
5 years ago Report Abuse

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Hardcore e-street gang lead by Kingpin Jacklerchat, gets so mad he Flaglerchat sock attacks you.

Don't fuck with them, they might nip at your ankles.

Remember all that talk about how you took over the Tea Room?

I only want one post: so why'd Jacklerchat head-hunt Eliosel on Topix during your grand troll scheme that followed shortly after your butt-hurt from complete rejection?

:bigass:

In closing, TKR aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Click it. I dare you.

you think Jack is Pat [edited]?

2054.imgcache.jpg

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
you think Jack is Pat [edited]?

You should lurk at RH, you may learn a thing or too about your beloved Trolled King.

I'm going to assume you're brand new to TKR.

I only want one post: so why'd Jacklerchat head-hunt Eliosel on Topix during Jack's grand troll scheme that followed shortly after his butt-hurt from complete rejection?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
foolish N00B. I post at both RH and TKR.

jack used [edited]'s name on one Topix forum in order to troll Eloisel. And from that you've induced that he must actually be [edited]and has been fighting with himself in real life for the last two years?

what a maroon

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You should lurk at RH, you may learn a thing or too about your beloved Trolled King.

I'm going to assume you're brand new to TKR.

I know all I need to know about jack having seen him do epic battle(and win) against Danny Hellman and jackdancers and now [edited]. The only thing I'm learning from watching you is how to be a good jackdancer.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
foolish N00B. I post at both RH and TKR.

jack used [edited]'s name on one Topix forum in order to troll Eloisel. And from that you've induced that he must actually be [edited]and has been fighting with himself in real life for the last two years?

Mind divulging your RH poster name? I have other things to do than figure out who I know you as.

As for Jacklerchat, thanks for the confirmation. I already put two and two together, he also Flaglerchatted on a chat site I used to frequent.

I know all I need to know about jack having seen him do epic battle(and win) against Danny Hellman and jackdancers and now [edited]. The only thing I'm learning from watching you is how to be a good jackdancer.

What can you tell me about Joe Hennessey?

Hey Jacklerchat, bet you just shit yourself. :bigass:

Guess who can nail you to the cross on that one too? Didnt you tell me to get good at doing historical research?

Did you already come clean about that lie? By God I hope you did, Jacklerchat.

P.S. Loktar, I'm not here to win. There is no win in site. I'm here for an entirely overlooked reason.

The Question

Eternal
Mayhap we should unleash... The Skans.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL. Actually it looks like someone's going to trot out Charles for a unique historical perspective :D

srsly.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Look out! He got ahold of Joe Freaking Hennessey!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Donovan

beer, I want beer