Troll Kingdom + Lyqwnorama = MEGALOL

Seph

Retired Account
Why did you friend request me breh?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Do us all a favor, and fall on something sharp.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
The question is it worth my time to sign up over there and piss everyone off in record time.

jack

That fucking place is a shithole.

Seph

Retired Account
I read a good bit of your posts yesterday and found you a touch impressive. Prove me wrong.

Anyways, I'm here to do my share in morally lifting the masses to a higher plataeu of consciousness.

Now i know you're mental.

jack

I wish I had a flamethrower.

Mr. Manhattan

www.Bastardfactory.com Troll
I just wanted to point out that I have a 9 inch cock, thick as a babys arm.

I have to use lube with my girlfriends EVERY time or I risk sending her to the hospital.

That being said. I can get away with murder with this one. She doesn't care if I stay nights with over with other woman. She is obedient, calm, caring and cooks me dinner every night without me saying anything.

You TK faggots that are like 25+ in here and are still virgins should go look in the mirror at you dick........................ that is the problem.

Seph

Retired Account

I have to use lube with my girlfriends EVERY time or I risk sending her to the hospital.

That being said. I can get away with murder with this one. She doesn't care if I stay nights with over with other woman. She is obedient, calm, caring and cooks me dinner every night without me saying anything.

You TK faggots that are like 25+ in here and are still virgins should go look in the mirror at you dick........................ that is the problem.

===========================================================

My dick is fine thanks and has found itself buried in scores and scores of women :D

jack

And yet, here you are posting instead of talking to your hand? Works for me.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He was bashing one out to Angela Lansbury as he typed that with his forehead. The mechanical action made it easier.

Mr. Manhattan

www.Bastardfactory.com Troll
He was bashing one out to Angela Lansbury as he typed that with his forehead. The mechanical action made it easier.

Is that the best you got....chirstopher lowell....what the fuck are you an interior decorator.

5767.imgcache.jpg

You, my retarded friend, are a tool, A useless piece of trash, cumstain in your mother's vag. Not only should you have been aborted, but your parents should have been shot and cremated. You are worthless, witless, and just plain gay. I not only wish the worst for you, but I wish that I could be a part of it.

You're the type of IRL douchebag that I like to beat for fun, pleasure and out of a sense of service to my community.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Is that the best you got....chirstopher lowell....what the fuck are you an interior decorator.

5767.imgcache.jpg

You, my retarded friend, are a tool, A useless piece of trash, cumstain in your mother's vag. Not only should you have been aborted, but your parents should have been shot and cremated. You are worthless, witless, and just plain gay. I not only wish the worst for you, but I wish that I could be a part of it.

You're the type of IRL douchebag that I like to beat for fun, pleasure and out of a sense of service to my community.

Yes.