To all the retards, jackdancers, and general morons...

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm going to put this simply, so you can understand.

I'm a junkyard dog on a leash. That leash just might get undone here soon.

In even simpler terms...

Run.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought she was calling you "coon" for a minute... SILLY ME! :kitty:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Haven't been too rough on them have ya? I know how kinky you German girls can get.

Ha, yeah I wish. Some people you can't even so much as throw a stern look at without them starting to scream OMGTROLL or posting PI in order to look badass. :(

I thought she was calling you "coon" for a minute... SILLY ME! :kitty:

*snort* Silly you, indeed :p
Although, going the racist route for a change... hmmm, I haven't tried that yet.
You think Luci and Raffles'd come back and play with me?

I just attributed it to her accent. Because I think it's hot that she speaks english with a german accent.

lol, bingo. Never even occurred to me that double-ing the o would change its pronunciation.
Ever watched a Marlene Dietrich movie? Yeah, she got nothing on me, accent-wise :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Is that a way to treat your elders, Jibbles? Now go apologize to that nice gentleman and then it's straight to your room to search for your lost manners, young man. No dessert, too.

:bill:

Seph

Retired Account
I think he's talking to the re-emergence post of Conchaga...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I like how the men in this thread bicker about age like housewives at a tupperware party.
Carry on. :smfangel:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
*snort*
No, Sarek dear. This:
male 1 said:
Hey fucker I can beat you the shit up so don't fucking tell me to run you fucking douchebag I will smash your face in with your keyboard
male 2 said:
hey fucker shut the fuck up I still get them hot ass chicks whenever I want to so shove your thumb up your ass and gtfo of my thread.
is male arguing.

This:
you're old
Me neither!
Are, too!
is bickering.

Jibbles said:
Fisticuffs, woman.

Aaah, that's an improvement. :boxing: