TKR Ell Oh Wheeze Ells

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
eloisel

1571.imgcache.gif

Re: For Eloisel

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »

You and I should be great friends, Gear. I absolutely adore carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and people who can build things.

jack

This one looks like trouble though for this falls "wedding"

eloisel

1576.imgcache.gif

Re: Easter

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 09:42:44 PM »

My Easter was awesome. Best Easter in a long time.

Most of my family has died or moved away. Was getting pretty small. I didn't realize how much I would miss them until they were gone. Now there are new people in the family and some family has moved back. Yeah.

Plus, my daughter is quite a good cook. I go to her house for holidays, she and her new little family cook and clean up, I just eat and enjoy the company. Getting older doesn't suck entirely.

jack

Whoops, who does the cleanup after?

jack

See honey, you did this already.

Dementia is a bitch, innit?

jack

eloisel

1582.imgcache.gif

Re: Dear, God, Help Me!

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 06:44:42 PM »

I wanted to. I really, really wanted to.

It is a Chrysler Sebring too.

I didn't though. I'm serious. I want at least as good as I've got or it isn't a deal.

1587.imgcache.gif

jack

• Administrator
  • 1588.imgcache.gif
    1588.imgcache.gif
    1588.imgcache.gif
    1588.imgcache.gif
    1588.imgcache.gif
  • 1589.imgcache.gif

• Champion of

More>>

1582.imgcache.gif

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 07:55:39 PM »

OMG a Sebring?

Darling, I adore you but if you lust after a Sebring it could only ever be a flirtation.

jack

eloisel

1597.imgcache.gif

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 06:44:42 PM »

I wanted to. I really, really wanted to.

It is a Chrysler Sebring too.

I didn't though. I'm serious. I want at least as good as I've got or it isn't a deal.

1602.imgcache.gif

jack

• Administrator
  • 1603.imgcache.gif
    1603.imgcache.gif
    1603.imgcache.gif
    1603.imgcache.gif
    1603.imgcache.gif
  • 1604.imgcache.gif

• Champion of

More>>

1597.imgcache.gif

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 07:55:39 PM »

OMG a Sebring?

Darling, I adore you but if you lust after a Sebring it could only ever be a flirtation.

jack

Wheezie discussing her upcoming vacation plans. Note the date.

eloisel

1613.imgcache.gif

Re: Help has arrived!

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 01:10:37 PM »

They are cool for the most part. We had a falling out over their dog killing one of my cats in my backyard and that same dog tearing through their fence trying to get to me whenever I went into my backyard. I was terrified to work back there most of this past year which is why it is a mess now. That is fairly settled now and his dog is on tranqs and doesn't beat down the fence anymore.

Anyway, I've made the arrangements for vacation time and the dumpster rental and delivery. Big fun coming up!

jack

Didn't someone's plans change pretty quick? Right on the heels of torching our friendship over your inability to admit you were wrong in any of this?

I think what you did was clean out your fucking yard after settling your bullshit with your neighbors (hey at least it's comforting to know you treat RL peeps the same way you treat online folks) and Google this fake trip to "snub" me for not sticking up for you.

What a complete waste.... over your stupid pride, no less.

Now all we need is an appearance from MamaKitty, and this troll is sewn shut.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER DONT YOU HE IS A GOOD GUY THAT LIKES TO SMILE AND BE OUTDOORS HIS FAVORITE CANDY IS SOUR PATCH KIDS HE LIKES A GRIL THAT MAKES HIM SMILE=)

jack

u mad, bro?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
so on May 12 she made no indication of any wedding coming up, but a month later she acted like it had been on the cards for ages.

:wtf:

interestinger and interestinger.

jack

Actually, she created her "vacation" after healing what seemed to be a very old rift with her neighbors, one that prevented her from cleaning up her back yard for a couple three years.

Once she got snubbed by moi though, her illness caused her to react by spinning what appears to be one grand story, while she was mending fences with her neighbors, so to speak.

Now she's going to her daughters wedding when the "attacks" continue, so will be "too busy" to post or respond (anyone getting a pattern here?) when her daughter got married last September (a year and a day after they did their little pagan contract, this was after Mommywheeze threw the abusive first ex-out lazy bastard that he was) then MK got really sick and then met the pagan guy and they did the contract and got married and easter was spent with her "new little family".

Did I miss anything, Wheezie? You should seek professional help if you really are starting to believe all this shit you're spinning.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I recall one or two conversations I had with Momma Kitty when I first showed up at TK last year. Something about she knew how her mom could be difficult and basically she stood on her own two feet here. Seemed interested in peace but unwilling to take sides. I think my 'Riotgear' handle still has her friend'd

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Eloisel gave her the infamous line about me that inspired my "snakebit" sig, when she said "Careful of that one, hon. He's a snake." That wasn't very neighborly of her.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
See all this time I thought she was talking to Heroes of Newerth(HoN). I didn't understand what the hell she after.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You guys are a riot. Keep it up.

In future, for convenience in posting, I will refer to you as the JLDOG or the Anti-E Group.

Question: What is Stupid X 5?

jack

Answer: almost 2/3 of one of you.