Tisi is in a funk

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
And she needs to get the funk out of it. I can't help it that I'm surrounded by a MOTHERFUCKING LIAR WHO LIKES TO GET ME ALL TANGLED UP IN KNOTS THEN DOESN'T FINISH THE FUCKING JOB ASSHAT DIPSHIT FUCKMUNCH

Perhaps this should go in SuN's "I fucking hate men," thread. But since mine is just one man in particular, it doesn't feel right.

Tisiphone

And I apologize that y'all are being bombarded with this. Seems like once a week I've got issues. Hmpf.

So, to make things better, I give you --

[YOUTUBE]DuDF-cm314M[/YOUTUBE]

Tisiphone

He's just a dawg.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Steal Lokatr's virginity. A bitch fight with LC, evolving into hawt sex with LC, will ensue.

Everyone wins, especially if Loktar videos it all.

Tisiphone

And that's helpful how?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Two lots of sex, plus many jaws dropping in envy/awe. Also you get to smack someone around...Basic human primal urges...

Love Child

One Love
I don't even feel like having sex. So there. LOL.
Hope it gets better Tis. Vent all you want.
Grrrrr don't spend your time with stupid men
or something. You deserve the Best!!!!!!!!!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Take some duct tape, and after drugging said fellow with a belladonna french kiss, tie him securely to said chair with said tape.

When he awakens, pick up the steel ballpeen hammer you picked up at Aubuchon's and feel the heft of that motherfucker.

Let him see the glint in the steel off the light as you explain how much time he has left to "finish the job" before you use the hammer in a creative way on the space between his eyes.

That should do it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Steal Lokatr's virginity. A bitch fight with LC, evolving into hawt sex with LC, will ensue.

Everyone wins, especially if Loktar videos it all.

I'll settle for some hot chocolate, warm cookies, and comfort snuggles for now. The sex can come later when she's in a better, thankful, less angry mood.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
just surrender to the funk. delve into it. get as funky as you want to.

no one can cheer you up. the funk has you now. you ARE the funk.

now that you realize you ARE the funk.... you know that you are not effected by it.

[/funk]

I'm surrounded by a MOTHERFUCKING LIAR WHO LIKES TO GET ME ALL TANGLED UP IN KNOTS THEN DOESN'T FINISH THE FUCKING JOB ASSHAT DIPSHIT FUCKMUNCH

GAWD I FUCKING HAAAAAATE LIARS!!!!!!!! :pissed:

I don't know how much time you have invested in this person, but don't stick around if you don't think the situation is going to change.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I think I might be partially asexual.....is that statement an oxymoron?

fuck i confuse myself

Tisiphone

A better mood today. Huzzah

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Start wearing a t-shirt that says HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO PUT A CAP(TION) IN YOUR ASS!?

Tisiphone

LOL. We actually do say that around here.