This Shit happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR around this time...

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Every year when McDonalds starts selling those damn Shamrock Shakes, after drink JUST ONE..within an hour I have to go to the bathroom, and my stool comes out GREEN. :eek:

Last year after looking in the toilet, the water even had a coulpe of small Four Leaf Clovers floating around down there :hmmm:

starguard

WARNING TO ALL TK MEMBERS: IF ANY OF YOU SEE THIS GUY OUT ON THE STREETS SELLING SHAMROCK SHAKES WHILE CLAIMING TO BE A MCDONALDS EMPLOYEE..DO NOT TRUST HIM!!

He has been putting things in these "shakes" of his that forces his victims to go to the bathroom and stay there for hours on end, while he sits back laughing his green little ass off it his victims agony!!!!!

He has been reported to the Authorities, and has a warrant issued for his arrest for selling Bootleg Shamrock Shakes (or Scamrock as he calls them) :mmph:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You just have Krohn's.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
After 5 years of intensive studies, I've come to this conclusion:

starguard is the best programmer this side of the galaxy. He has managed to single-handedly create a programme that not only rivals the randomness of any spambot ever seen, but also auto-posts seasonal dribble posted just-in-time followed by a variety of non sequiturs without the necessity for the presumed author to even be online / alive.

You have my deepest respect, dear. Or had. For all we know, you might already be dead since 1997. Which would be a tragedy imo.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
For all we know, you might already be dead since 1997. Which would be a tragedy imo.

Not to worry.

/studies graph

/writes stuff that people will think is math

/carries the two

He should be along any minute now.

Any minute now, any minute now...

Any minute now?

Boy, now there's a weird idea.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Tell your grandchildren to call him and say he should log in at TK in... *checks chart*... 35 years.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Tell your grandchildren to call him and say he should log in at TK in... *checks chart*... 35 years.

I'd love to really. But in a few hundred years from then they'll be struck by an asteroid. Regrettably all memory of them will be lost.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Not before they have slayed the dinosaurs, they won't. Because that would really fuck up the calculations.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
McDONALDS SHAMROCK SHAKE INGREDIENTS:
Milk, Sugar, Crest® Fresh Mint Toothpaste, Green Play-Doh®.

PROVE ME WRONG, RONNIE BOY. :joker:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Strangely, that might work pretty good for bee sting. Or maybe some types of snake poison.

starguard

This littlle lepuchan has proven himself to be far more trouble that he is worth.

After serving these shakes in a wooded area where the only toilets were outhouses, then sawing the floorboards so his victims would go crashing to the bottom, the authorities have decidede that they've finally had enough of him!

The FBI is now looking for him with the intent to have him shot on sight!! :eek:

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Shamrock Shakes are made from blended Leprechauns , everyone knows that.

There is an Irish pup just a few miles from the house and they dye the ranch dressing green. Bet they are having a big ass party tonight with a band , free munchies and the works

It does make your poop green.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I can't think of a better way to celebrate St. Patrick bringing christianity to the pagan horde.

Say it with a milkshake or some ranch.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I stayed in and ordered Italian food.

Too many non-Irish drunken assholes out there making trouble.

This Irishman has nothing to prove to anyone.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I stayed in and and rented Capt. America. In CA we learn how if we use drugs with technology under the watchful eye of the military industrial complex we can create our own Teutonic champion who we can use (responsibly) to defeat Nazis. After he slumbers for 70 years he'll wake to teach us to harness the power of the ancient gods. But in a good red, white and blue way.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I stayed in and ordered Italian food.

Too many non-Irish drunken assholes out there making trouble.

This Irishman has nothing to prove to anyone.

Neither does this Scotsman. I don't need a special day to get drunk and act like like an ass. I can do that ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
DURN TOOTIN. *vomits*