This place sucks: the evidence...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
1) I haven't really been here in a month.
2) About half the threads on the front page were started by me--a month ago.
3) None of them is even a page long.
All that adds up to one thing: ghost town. :bergman:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1) I haven't really been here in a month.
2) About half the threads on the front page were started by me--a month ago.
3) None of them is even a page long.
All that adds up to one thing: ghost town. :bergman:
That, or nobody wants to talk to you.

:who?me?:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
*BBBZT!* Thank you for playing.

Were that the case, my threads would've quickly fallen off the front page. But this place is so fucking dead that half the front page is month old threads that no one has posted in.

Shit, I just looked at the second page of this forum. There's a discussion there about whether cassettes will replace 8-tracks as the preferred medium in car stereos. :bergman:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
*BBBZT!* Thank you for playing.

Were that the case, my threads would've quickly fallen off the front page. But this place is so fucking dead that half the front page is month old threads that no one has posted in.

Shit, I just looked at the second page of this forum. There's a discussion there about whether cassettes will replace 8-tracks as the preferred medium in car stereos. :bergman:

:lol:

Yeah, Armchair Philosophy is pretty much a lost cause. I'll pop in every now and then, but there just aren't enough people with actually interesting opinions to make a thread worthwhile.

Ramen

Suck my Logic
If it wasn't for the arcade, I would have removed TK from my bookmarks by now.

Apparently, Sarek sending pictures of his micropenis and begging for people to say it's a normal size had a negative effect on membership.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
This is TK dude. What'd y'expect man?

Don't feel so bad. The nets wall to wall with message boreds that are slower than a snail.

That's how we aficionado's cookies crumble dude:(

Mirah

I love you
You are the only one that really posted in this area anyway Volpone. It was dead before you got here.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
This isn't a "copy paste news links then bicker about them" place like WF. Usually serious discussion breaks out in some obscure spam thread somewhere.

;)
mm

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Things come and go. TK was once a very active political forum. It had Hambil Nation and such.

But now that the Repubotards have been nearly wiped off the face of the planet and an adult is running things again, not much to talk about.

Things change, but TK is eternal.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
If it wasn't for the arcade, I would have removed TK from my bookmarks by now.

Apparently, Sarek sending pictures of his micropenis and begging for people to say it's a normal size had a negative effect on membership.

That might have been an effective troll if you weren't the one using my av and holding a pink dildo.

Something tells me your mommy and daddy knew they weren't raising a genius. ;)