This place needs Tapatalk support!

The Question

Eternal
Of all the things I haven't been able to do while traveling, I missed my mind the most. But TK was second on the list. Y U NO SUPPORT TAPALK

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OK now I have Tapatalk too so 4 months later I AGREE WITH THE SAINT! YES!

Tapatalk

I wanna delete users from my iPhone!

Mirah

I love you
Can you sell me on Taptalk? Will it solve/help my I pod touch problems?! Will it make it easier to post?!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't know how it works on an iPad, I think it's more tailored for a smaller screen like an iPhone since a full browser doesn't always make sense on a mobile. Do iPads just have Safari on them for web browsing? There are apps for Firefox and other browsers as well, but I don't have an iPad so I don't know what the best/most common mode of browsing is.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I hate Tapatalk. I prefer the Hulk version.

Smasha........

Yeah, it's pretty much just smash.

Mirah

I love you
I don't know how it works on an iPad, I think it's more tailored for a smaller screen like an iPhone since a full browser doesn't always make sense on a mobile. Do iPads just have Safari on them for web browsing? There are apps for Firefox and other browsers as well, but I don't have an iPad so I don't know what the best/most common mode of browsing is.

Its an IPod Touch/Same size as a phone. I had a prompt to install Taptalk-

The only reason I haven't installed anything is because my lap top died the day after I set up my account and accessing my stupid log in and PW for apple has been a pain in the ass for some reason, so I just sort of gave up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Tapatalk is good for browsing/posting/replying to vBulletin boards. If it's an iPod Touch and you can't browse any other way, it's a good way to go IF the board in question supports it, which TK does not yet.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Having an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Not having iCab Mobile for a browser.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.