THE muGENESIS DEVICE

Aquehonga

Un Banned
What in the wide wide world of sports is a muGENESIS DEVICE you're probably wondering right now.

Put simply , THE muGENESIS DEVICE is an app/program that when downloaded onto a message board , it completely transforms & converts that message board into A MUGEN FORUM in less than 24 hours.

Sometimes infected message boards are turned specifically into MUGEN INFANTRY FORUMS.

Any way , I really would LOVE to see THE muGENESIS DEVICE downloaded & activated on TrekBBS, Wordforge & Troll Kingdom too.

It'll be GLORIOUS to see TrekBBS , Wordforge & this here Troll Kingdom transmogrified into MUGEN FORUMS.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
wtf is a mugen forum, and why should I care?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
IIRC, Mugen was an easily-modible fighting game that allowed for crossover battles between various fictional characters.

But that's the only Mugen I've heard of.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Y'could also call THE muGENESIS DEVICE The TransMUGENizer!

I see a future in which the TrekBBS Trifecta (TrekBBS , this here Troll Kingdom & Wordforge) & the Spacebattles forum have been TransMUGENIized into MUGEN FORUMS via THE muGENESIS DEVICE.

TrekBBS will become MUGENBBS.

This here Troll Kingdom will become MUGEN INFANTRY KINGDOM.

Wordforge will become MUGEN GUILDFORGE.

&

The Spacebattles forum will become the SpaceMUGENS forum.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
HOW does the muGENESIS DEVICE work you may ask?

You can also call the muGENESIS DEVICE The TransMUGENIzer!

After a board is hit with The TransMUGENizer , the FIRST THING it does is EXPEL & PERMABAN the board owner(s) & ALL of the administrators & moderators , who are ALL then replaced by MUGENS!

The FULL TRANSMOGRIFYING of a board into a MUGEN FORUM takes 24 hours AT MOST!

WHICH BOARD should be the FIRST BOARD To be hit by The TransMUGENiizer?

WHICH BOARD should be the GUINEA PIG?

I say TREKBBS!

TrekBBS is in DIRE NEED of being hit by The TransMUGENizer & FULLY metamorphosed into MUGENBBS!

YES ... TREKBBS is TAILOR MADE to be hit by The TransMUGENizer!