The Flash

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was playing Deltarune (sequel to Undertale) during yesterday's episode.

CaptainWacky

It was really weird that an episode supposedly all about Iris getting pregnant didn't feature her at all. When Barry was talking to her at home and she wasn't there it felt like he'd gone senile.

I can't remember who the fuck Godspeed is or why I'm supposed to care.

Jessica Parker Kennedy is SUPER CUTE I hope she's in it again.

Frost and Ice Dick is dumb.

Joe/Kramer story IS SO FUCKING BORING.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Why is Barry acting like it's the end of the world that Iris isn't preggo yet? THIS MEANS YOU GET TO KEEP TRYING, YOU MORON.

The Godspeeds are weird and I don't like them.

CaptainWacky

You have to suffer with us.

CaptainWacky

Read the internet during most of it (it's not even finished yet), don't care about any of the stories.

Didn't Nora get erased from the timeline during whatever season she was in?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I watched the one from three weeks ago.

Very distracted by the red things on the bad girls nose.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Read the internet during most of it (it's not even finished yet), don't care about any of the stories.

Didn't Nora get erased from the timeline during whatever season she was in?
Nora got erased pre-Crisis. So she's back because wibbly wobbly timey wimey reasons in the post-Crisis timeline. Kinda of like how Eobard keeps getting "erased".

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It wasn't as bad as some of the others, but they're dragging out the godspeeds. I DON'T LIKE THEM. I guess they could be cool if I liked The Flash more. IDK.

Bart is very nerdy.

CaptainWacky

Also they need to fucking end the trope of the fast talking nervous nerdy tech person. It's old.

CaptainWacky

Jessica Parker Kennedy is schway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Bart inherited Barry's MOODY SHIT.

CaptainWacky

It's funny how Nora was like "I'm nearly 30" and they didn't believe her, but JPK is 37!

CaptainWacky

IT'S SO FUCKING BAD LOL BART'S SINGING NOW WTF.

I bet Sisco and Wells' actors were angry they were forced to come back again.

I KNOW I should stop watching now and not even give the next season a try but it's so bad that I want to see how much worse it could get!?

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF ALL THAT JOE/KRAMER SHIT.

If Speed Force Nora can erase Godspeed's memory, why didn't she just make him forget he loves being evil.

ARGH.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Didn't watch it, saw three episodes of season 3 legends, I like how the first story we see Mick writing was about the hero running off with a big tittied alien, and starting a family, and that is how they ended up writing his character out of the show four years later.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Lightning sabers. lol

CaptainWacky

Why did Barry act shocked when Thrawne stabbed the guy? What did Barry think they were doing?